EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 3 of 6

Ummm...you are aware that your worth is maybe - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jul, 2007 - 4:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
This is the place for the Warlords of Asia to assemble and make their worded stand about what they hope to accomplish in either current battles or future ones. You may of course either boast about battles won or simply try to find any number of excuses as to why you failed to attain victory over Asia and become Emperor.
24th Jun, 2007 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 3

I must admit, the lack of real competition was lacking from this game. However, a new one starts in a few hours, so I hope I can at least get a decent challenge, but perhaps everyone is afraid.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2007 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

I must admit I was unsure if second place was going to be lost at the end.

Now I must return to my own... Well done Game master.

26th Jun, 2007 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I attacked you about 1-2 days too early Krakyn or I should have not built up as many armies in response to your counterattack at the end...just couldnt keep up (needed to many turns for exploration).

Nice going GM!

26th Jun, 2007 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rants Warlords EOA

It seems there is a repeat in this game. I saw two that have teamed up to pass me early, but I could not have that. I attacked one early and then the other upon the regain of turns. Once again it seems like I am set for victory!

26th Jun, 2007 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

I think the early attack might have been the flaw though if you had waited I would have had a bigger army also. If you had not built the numbers fast at the end I would have countered again anyhow.

That 1000 soldier mark is an interesting one if you are not prepared when you hit it.

26th Jun, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants

Or... we can just say that I am MORE skilled, a BETTER strategist and of course to add humbly... I am your EMPEROR! devil.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2007 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 3

My troops will advance and kill the the pious beasts FOR MONGOLS ARE A PROUD PEOPLE.We have lived on the wild Shar(yellow) uvos(Grass) steppes for centuries since the time of our leader Temujin Khan. COWER and be spared ignore and face the "Wrath of the Khan".

27th Jul, 2007 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Ummm...you are aware that your worth is maybe 10% of the leader right? And you do realize that you need to be under 50% of his worth or use a lot of turns to even unlease your Wrath...right? Just checking...strong mongolian words there. Isn't pride a deadly sin?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: EOA Warlord's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,