EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 4 of 6

To mine enemy rippley I say you were able - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Aug, 2007 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
This is the place for the Warlords of Asia to assemble and make their worded stand about what they hope to accomplish in either current battles or future ones. You may of course either boast about battles won or simply try to find any number of excuses as to why you failed to attain victory over Asia and become Emperor.
27th Jul, 2007 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 4

Yes it is... but the Mongols are strong and we will rise. WATCH us and pay heed for the masters of conquest will show you how it's done.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2007 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

That is strange talk about the Mongols seeing that there are only two days left and I only see one name above all: GameMaster - Emperor of ALL Asia.

30th Jul, 2007 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mongols have of course lost to the REAL Emperor of Asia. (Game results have just been posted). I am of course already in the thick of things with the new game.

30th Jul, 2007 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rants Warlords EOA

Ah cursed be my real job took priority. We shall teach you how it's done this round.

5th Aug, 2007 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

As usual, making excuses? Surely the Mongols could think of a better excuse... let us us say bad luck or a total lack of strategy? devil.gif

6th Aug, 2007 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants

Now this was interesting... I left this game awhile and everyone was attacking me as though it was going out of style. Well, I am using this to my advantage now, because it has put me in a position to attack all those of lower Worth. Check how many "0" are around, and now I am getting ready to come after the big guy temporarily at the top!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2007 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 4

Someone is playing dirty! This means revenge, you better have all your reinforcements ready!

14th Aug, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

To mine enemy rippley I say you were able to beat me down for awhile, but in your last defeat you stayed away too long. This enabled me to regroup, buy and sell and of course be lucky with magick - an element oft forgotten as an instigator of change within this game.

To mine enemy Temujin, you did your part, but as you know, I am the great GameMaster of Asia, you cannot keep me down forever.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: EOA Warlord's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,