EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 2 of 6

You know, second place is not so bad, you - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jun, 2007 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
This is the place for the Warlords of Asia to assemble and make their worded stand about what they hope to accomplish in either current battles or future ones. You may of course either boast about battles won or simply try to find any number of excuses as to why you failed to attain victory over Asia and become Emperor.
27th May, 2007 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 2

Having now established my mansion and today finally adding towers and walls about I have found myself well settled within my kingdom. As I look about I have to wonder if the Frenchman is a weekday warrior only - I will have to remember this as a weakness for future battles. Frenchman, you better stock up on Fridays devil.gif.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2007 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

Now who let zee cat out of zee bag? Perhaps the weekends will not be so quite in zee future no?

french.gif

29th May, 2007 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yeah, but that is only good for the people who want to conquer SECOND place, since I am long passed that stage by miles.

31st May, 2007 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Warlords EOA

It is the first time I was able to save up enough to buy a Fortress, and what a big jump it gives you. Now I am invincible as I look from my tower and see the tent armies afar trying to fight for bread crumbs below.

5th Jun, 2007 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

Zis is the last time I will ever help these Huns...

This place it be infested every time thine enemies dwindle ye turn to find zem multiplied and doubled. What craziness fills these lands!

13th Jun, 2007 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants

I am surprised, despite my absence I still remain Emperor. This just goes to show you... when you instill enough fear in everyone they get too weak to even fight back!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2007 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 2

Fear bah! Arrogant little man it be just to far to travel and perhaps some pests here that I have not fully crushed. I shall visit once my armies are fully prepared.

Rather off topic, but...

I must admit the gap is hard to close and I fear time is not in my favor. You play well very well but give up, never!

14th Jun, 2007 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

You know, second place is not so bad, you can boast in beating a few like Vincenzo, a warlord that has lost all hope despite being 'in' the territory, just remember you will always remain a looser to first place, thats all.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: EOA Warlord's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,