Emperor Of Asia Updates - Page 2 of 5

New Game A new game has started, make sure - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Dec, 2007 - 6:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
18th Jul, 2007 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Emperor Of Asia Updates - Page 2

That Montey Hall Bug

That Alliance Bug where you get rich quick keeps showing its ugly head. I looked at the code again and everything seems like it should do what it should, BUT what I did was made one change to ensure that the calculation of soldiers x price is done before the database is updated. I have the feeling the database is being updated too quickly before that amount being purchased is deducted.

However, if this bug continues please do let me know. Thanks.

More Magic Added

I have been adding more Magic random actions - enjoy!

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2007 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Updates Asia Emperor

New Game

A new game of Emperor of Asia has started. Be sure to get in early, nevertheless, magic can change the odds, look out for updates.

6th Aug, 2007 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Emperor Of Asia Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Alliance Bug Corrected

Thanks to Wolfsbane for pointing out a bug that basically enabled players to get Alliance Defense Soldiers for free.

31st Aug, 2007 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Updates Asia Emperor

Combat Change

Removed a line that falsely told the 'loser' that he got gold from a battle. Winners will continue to get gold winnings, just look at the increase in your stats.

Date Added To Skin

I added the date and time to Posts within this Skin so that you can tell when a Thread has been Updated.

3rd Sep, 2007 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Updates Asia Emperor

New Game

A new game has started. Since EOA is all set and its' unique features working well I will not be participating in this game (now you have a chance to win), but I will move on to the other similar RPGs until they are working perfectly too.

19th Oct, 2007 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Emperor Of Asia Updates

GameMaster Returns

I am back, but just to cause drama, see if you can take it from me without me trying. devil.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2007 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Emperor Asia Updates - Page 2

New Game Started

New game has started and I will be planning to break my old record.

17th Dec, 2007 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Emperor Asia Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

New Game

A new game has started, make sure to jump in early if you dare to come against me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Emperor Of Asia Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,