Paula Abdul - Page 4 of 4

People that dress their pets up so fancy reminds - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Oct, 2009 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
11th Aug, 2009 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul - Page 4

She might do well there but I think she will be missed on American Idol. How come she never did a come back album?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2009 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abdul Paula

Paula Abdul's next step

Paula Abdul is planning to release a clothing line for dogs. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2009 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul
A Friend

Paula Abdul Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I guess if people want to buy their pets matching outfits to what they are wearing then this will be good for her.

1st Oct, 2009 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Abdul Paula

That's funny. I didn't know there was such a big market for this kind of thing, pet clothes? I mean like how many times is someone going to buy clothes for their pet?

14th Oct, 2009 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Abdul Paula

international QUOTE
I didn't know there was such a big market for this kind of thing, pet clothes? I mean like how many times is someone going to buy clothes for their pet?

You would be surprised about how carried away people are with their pets! Have you ever seen Paris Hilton's dog Tinkerbell? The dog wears diamond collars, jackets and even designer shoes!

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul
A Friend

Paula Abdul

People that dress their pets up so fancy reminds me of that very old proverb "A fool and their money is soon parted." People are making it very true.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Paula Abdul

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,