Smallville - Page 2 of 3

I have not updated this Thread for awhile - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st May, 2008 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Season 7
11th Oct, 2007 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

1. What are those files Chloe was checking on her apartment?

Those were the files that Lex kept on his human projects. It seems like Lana passed them on to Chloe.

On #2 I noticed that his handkerchief was kept in a special box, is that what you are talking about?

#3 Why not? Well in Smallville he does seem heartless, but then again it is just a computer of his thinking and not necessarily his heart.

#4. Remember Lex has the support of government - they do projects for one another.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2007 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Smallville

I noticed that Lana and Clark spent a little time together? Does that mean they were intimate? It seems that Lana is bent on discovering all of Lex's secrets, but I wonder if the purpose is to really help people or help herself?

Miss Supergirl, Lauren Vandervoort, lost out on Jimmy ( I could not see them as a match) and did a disappearing act because Clark chose the Man Hunter over her.

Chloe has a lot of moles.

The next show should be entertaining.

23rd Oct, 2007 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I am not sure if they were intimate, but I won't be surprised.

It was nice to see the actor that played Superman in the TV series having a role in this episode. Chloe seems desperate to be a "normal" girl instead of trying to learn more about her powers. Lana seems to be obsessed with Lex and is hiding things from Clark, not a good start-over.

When is Clark going to learn how to fly?

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2008 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Smallville

Smallville Persona: 1/31/2008 - Chloe begins to notice that Clark's not acting like himself. Bizarro enlists the help of Brainiac.

1st Feb, 2008 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

Finally they showed a new Episode after a long period of reruns (I wonder if that has anything to do with the writer's strike or just their schedule). This was one of those episodes that sought to solidify the character traits of each person in the show. Bizzaro made his appearance again, so does Braniac, and we even learn that there are Kryptonians hiding in society. We see how cruel Lex can be and Clarke's real father as well. I liked the show.

8th Feb, 2008 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Smallville is getting better! They must have some new writers or something but I find the plots between all of the characters is getting hot!

In the latest episode we:

1. Get a hint that Chloe might not really be blonde?
2. Lex has no qualms about killing
3. Black Canary and Green Arrow's relationship grows
4. Clarke again tries to see he is not Mr. Perfect

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2008 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

An interesting Episode. Here we see Clarke going into the mind of Lex Luthor, and it is not a pleasant place to be. We finally see why Lex has turned out the way he has --> his parents, both parents, not just Lionel, but his mother was also hard with him and he seemed to grow up without love. You pity Lex, but at the same time there seems to be no return from the evil side of Lex.

We also see Cara found again, she has memory loss so this may be a new leaf from her teeny bopper attitude, but who knows. I enjoyed this one.

1st May, 2008 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

I have not updated this Thread for awhile because the new episodes have been so far between. The plots are getting richer and one has to wonder if Lex can ever recover from his evil ways - not likely. We have to wonder if Lionel is really dead. Seeing that he had the power of Jer-el maybe he is just 'playing' dead.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,