Vigilante Muslims - Page 3 of 3

Then I am glad to have had this discussion. - Page 3 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Taking morality and the law into their own hands.
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2007 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Vigilante Muslims
A Friend

Vigilante Muslims - Page 3

dbackers:

You seem to clutching at straws. boortz.com? Your sources continue to amaze me. You do realise there is a world outside of the USA? Unless you have been living under a rock you will know that there was muslim outrage over all the things you have quoted. I have personally attended rallys, protests, marches etc condemning many of the things you have quoted.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2007 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Muslims Vigilante

Then I am glad to have had this discussion. I have heard of such rallies and it is good to know that there are Muslims out there who are outraged at these things and are willing to counter the corrosive influence of the islamic fascists (Only a portion of Islam) who kill innocents.

I just wished that news of these rallies and protests reached us more consistently. The bad apples whose actions are so despicable are sullying the reputation of the whole.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Vigilante Muslims

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,