Rihanna - Page 4 of 12

I understand that representatives for both - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jun, 2009 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
I can be your Cinderella ella ella
Umbrella: I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh eh...
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rihanna - Page 4

Singer Brown in not guilty plea

US singer Chris Brown pleads not guilty to two charges of assaulting and threatening his girlfriend, Rihanna. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2009 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Initially I felt sorry for Rihanna but not anymore. She chose to go back with him, get tattoos, cut an album with him and all that. She has little respect for herself so why should I.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2009 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Rihanna Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Rihanna wants jewels from police

Singer Rihanna asks police to return gems taken as evidence the night she was allegedly attacked by her boyfriend. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rihanna

Rihanna writes song about Brown

Rihanna has written a song about her split from Chris Brown. Ref. Source 6

14th May, 2009 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

If there is an idiotic figure right now, call her name Rihanna. Did you all hear about those nude pics of her and her boyfriend that were leaked? I mean, who can be so stupid to take pictures like that? BUT maybe a marketing tactic as many other celebrities have done during the years.

Post Date: 25th May, 2009 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Rihanna finally finds new love

Singer Rihanna has finally put her explosive relationship with Chris Brown behind her and has stepped out with a new man. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2009 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna - Page 4

Rihanna to testify in Brown case

Pop star Rihanna is prepared to take the witness stand next month if called to testify against former boyfriend Chris Brown, the singer accused of beating her, her lawyer said. Ref. Source 4

6th Jun, 2009 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Rihanna Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I understand that representatives for both Rihanna and Lady Gaga are denying that the song Silly Boy, was not sung by either of them. Here are more details on this report:

Source 7

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 6th Jun, 2009 - 2:32am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Rihanna

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,