Rihanna - Page 5 of 12

A judge sentenced Chris Brown to five years' - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Aug, 2009 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
I can be your Cinderella ella ella
Umbrella: I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh eh...
12th Jun, 2009 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Rihanna - Page 5

Not only she is going to testify in Brown's case (probably saying a totally different version of the events) but now her and Brown requested to be seated next to each other at Los Angeles Lakers vs. The Orlando Magic game. rolleyes.gif

Source 5

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2009 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

The preliminary hearing is happening today and she will be testifying supposedly against him.

22nd Jun, 2009 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, he changed his plea. The first time he plead not guilty but today he plead guilty. A judge ordered Rihanna to stay away from Brown. The pair were required to stay at least 45 metres away from each other. I guess he plead guilty because it was a "deal" that spared him jail time. He will be sentenced to 180 days of community labor and five years of probation for the attack.

Source 9

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Rihanna

Brown 'sorry' for Rihanna assault

R&B singer Chris Brown makes a public apology for attacking his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, saying he "let a lot of people down". Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2009 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rihanna

Has Rihanna reunited with ex?

Rihanna and her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown have sparked rumours they have rekindled their romance. Ref. Source 9

29th Jul, 2009 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

That's no surprise for me. I used to think Rihanna was smarter than this, but I see she is just one of those fickle mind girls who doesn't know how to treat herself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2009 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna - Page 5

I have been very suspicious for a very long time about Rihanna and Chris Brown being back together secretly. I feel very sorry for Rihanna if any of this is really true. When I heard that she found a new boyfriend, I wondered if she was moving on or if this was a ploy to remove some of the bad publicity from Chris. I hope Rihanna listens to her family, friends and JayZ and ends her relationship with Chris once and for all. No man on this earth could be worth that much grief. If she wishes to forget him, she has two options: leave Hollywood for good or focus on her singing career. I remember she was interviewed about what else she would like to do with her life. She expressed interest in starting her own clothing line. If she is smart, she could focus her energies on this which will definitely take her mind off Chris.

25th Aug, 2009 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

A judge sentenced Chris Brown to five years' probation, six months of community labor for the beating of Rihanna and ordered him to stay away from her for the next five years.

Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Rihanna

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,