Germany 1939 Rants

Germany 1939 Rants - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Sep, 2007 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
In this Thread you can stake your claim in this World War. Be careful what you say, because one of the Axis spies may take note.
11th Jul, 2007 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants

Germany 1939 Rants

As with other Rant Threads you can share your views about battles lost, victories and future pursuits. Keep all Discussion to this game only and not other RPGs in the Community.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2007 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Rants Germany

Playing this game is probably the hardest out of all the similar RPGs we have here (ROK, EOA, etc.), because the starting is tough. Even the middle game takes quite a bit of economics to keep everything together and all happy.

Rather off topic, but...
Is anyone here participating in this game? I noticed quite a number of people joined in, but lack of feedback does not allow me to know how the game is being enjoyed. Please do let me know in the various Threads within this Board.

22nd Aug, 2007 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Starting is brutal. I just joined the game and got 10 turns...not sure how long the game has been going on. However, with my 10 turns and 1000 credits, if you start out late to the game there is not a lot of incentive to continue...you see how far off everyone is! Plus, when I search I only get 1 credit for things and the cheapest weapon is like 150 credits! I have thought of a few different things to get more credits, but if they dont work it isnt going to be much fun. Can't even attack because I don't have anything to attack with...so fighting amongst the lower levels for fun isn't really even there. I will let you know how it goes...

22nd Aug, 2007 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Rants Germany

Germany 1939 is meant to be a long and difficult campaign just as World War II was, and I would guess if you are used to ROK style play then you will find it formidable at the start. The other thing to remember is that Allies cannot attack you.

Tip: When playing this game make good use of Worker Morale for money rather than Exploring. As I always try to emphasize... each game is DIFFERENT and what works for you in one RPG may not work in this one.

Rather off topic, but...
I will adjust some things to ensure everyone has a good fighting chance and do not become despondent.

29th Aug, 2007 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Rants Germany

If it were not for France World War II would have been lost. All the other countries only dream they could have such a powerful army that moves with tanks, soldiers and battleships in abundance.

31st Aug, 2007 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants

You definitely kicked it up so that new players can rise quickly. Really, all anyone has to do is play now and you can get going OK. The unlimited soldiers is a interesting concept... Of course, they eat unlimited amounts of food and ammunition, so that might be the reason I don't see anyone taking too much advantage of that opportunity.

Rather off topic, but...
Oh, yes, where would we have been in WWII without France's ability to place white squares of cloth on sticks and wave them? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2007 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants

QUOTE (Vincenzo)
Of course, they eat unlimited amounts of food and ammunition

That is right, also you need to equip them, so there are pros and cons. France has no white flags... only red ones drenched with Nazi blood.

8th Sep, 2007 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

France Rebounds!

France has overcome those dang Nazis thanks to a recent discovery of ancient treasure!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,