Germany 1939 Rants - Page 3 of 5

A surprise move from the British has caused - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Feb, 2008 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
In this Thread you can stake your claim in this World War. Be careful what you say, because one of the Axis spies may take note.
28th Dec, 2007 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants - Page 3

This is a game. It is a RPG (role-playing game) where you participate as a leader of one of the Allied / Axis forces of WWII. The messages here are were the players state how they feel about the current campaign.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2007 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Rants Germany

The messages here are were the players state how they feel about the current campaign.

Players? I only see you posting here iIs it a one man thing?

28th Dec, 2007 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Good one. Well I seem to be the only one that is not lazy in documenting it, but if you actually visit the game you will see that I am not the only player.

3rd Jan, 2008 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rants Germany

Based on current calculations I should be able to surpass the current record for Credits won with the Imperial Japanese forces.

8th Jan, 2008 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Rants Germany

61 days, 10 hours and I am with one force of Japanese and two forces of Nazis to the flank. The nearest Allies are weak and cannot hope to make a come back unless they merge themselves as a great force, but it seems like that is highly unlikely given the competitive nature of the Allies.

25th Jan, 2008 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants

44 days, 11 hours and it seems that the Allies have given up. With the Japs and Nazis in a dominant position I do not think they will ever recover.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2008 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants - Page 3

Ah, it seems someone got the jackpot of credits and has almost jumped to half my worth. Never mind that, you are playing as an Axis, and so am I so you stand no chance in passing me wink.gif.

7th Feb, 2008 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

A surprise move from the British has caused disruption among the Axis, but they got too proud and tried to attack the Japanese Imperial Army and paid dearly.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,