Germany 1939 Rants - Page 4 of 5

Another GameMaster Win I won this one in good - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jul, 2008 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
In this Thread you can stake your claim in this World War. Be careful what you say, because one of the Axis spies may take note.
16th Feb, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants - Page 4

21 Days left and despite two big rush campaigns by the British the German Nazis are ahead, just under the dominant Imperial Japanese army.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2008 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Rants Germany

Musen, take those British soldiers home. Thought you could come in striking range with the same size army and get to me eh?

4th Mar, 2008 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Four days left and the Imperial Armies of Japan have dominated the global front in World War II. We have allowed the Germans just a small part as a token of good will. The British and US seem to be struggling to rally numbers to make a decisive battle.

18th Apr, 2008 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rants Germany

At present the USA is maintaining the lead but with a strong Axis coming up the rear I doubt they will be able to hold on for long.

20th Apr, 2008 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Rants Germany

Only Thing That Separates Us

About the only thing that separates the current leader and me is transportation. I'm awaiting a big gold find and then it will be hell to pay for their armies.

29th Apr, 2008 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants

The transport ships are building up, it is just a matter of time before we cross the Pacific, beware... we are almost upon you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2008 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants - Page 4

Easier Exploration

On static pages you meet while exploring make sure to look for the "Continue" or similar named button which allows you to keep exploring rather than having to go back to the main page.

8th Jul, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Another GameMaster Win

I won this one in good fights, again mostly because of lack of consistency. If my enemy combatants were not so neglectful in controlling their troops they may have over powered me. New game has started so look out for me using the Russians this time, I don't think I have fought with them.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,