Germany 1939 Rants - Page 2 of 5

I do not get these messages. What are we talking - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2007 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
In this Thread you can stake your claim in this World War. Be careful what you say, because one of the Axis spies may take note.
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants
A Friend

Germany 1939 Rants - Page 2

Well, I obviously don't know how to play this game. I had the strongest army and a boat load of credits, and I come back 4 hours later to find an enemy that had no soldiers and was less than 1/3 my size had completely destroyed all my workers and soldiers.

I have no idea how that happened.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants
A Friend

Rants Germany

Okay, Zinidine, as of now you are out of range. I cannot attack you. I'm wondering if you can attack me. Can ya?

27th Nov, 2007 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The struggle here has been difficult. Actually, I could have made greater progress than I have now, but I forgot the worker morale feature at the start of the game. Playing Germany 1939 is very different strategically as compared to the other RPGs in this type of genre.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Germany

97 days, 13 hours left and Japan is leading the world in military superiority. At this point is more than unlikely any strategic raid could do anything. Even if a formidable joint attack could be assembled it would be hard to fend off my allies who are just below me. Germany 1939 looks like it has been taken by the Japanese.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants
A Friend

Rants Germany

At this point it would take a major miracle for me (Panzer) to even catch up with you. How did you get that much money?

3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants

Oh, so you are Panzer. Getting that money comes from:

1. Luck - while exploring you come across treasure.
2. Knowing how to use Worker Morale
3. Strategy!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2007 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants - Page 2

I have been playing as the Japanese in the current game and I must say that I did better than when I was playing France. It seems that playing Germany 1939 as one of the Allied forces makes you a bigger target. Right now I believe I am unstoppable even though there is 83 days left to go - it is clear that entire Pacific will be mine soon.

28th Dec, 2007 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I do not get these messages. What are we talking about here a game?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,