Germany 1939 Support - Page 3 of 7

Thank you for that information. Adding the - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Sep, 2007 - 1:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Please Note: This Thread is open to report Bugs or ask questions about things that may not seem to be right. HOWEVER, please do read the sticky Threads FIRST. It does not make sense to ask a question that has already been answered in detail within one of the Posts.
11th Sep, 2007 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 3

JB:

I checked the main menu and don't see this indicator. HOwever, the last time I attacked was an attack on you and that was about 3 days ago, so I should be able to attack now, but I cannot. Also, let me check to see if I get an indicator at just within 3x of you. I don't think I even get a indicator that I can attack even when I am within 3x of you.

I just got within 3x of you and I can attack, but on the local rankings list there is no indicator that I am within range to attack (blue arrow). I typically use that arrow to know if I am in range. Perhaps it is set to the old RoK settings where it shows up at 2x?

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 11th Sep, 2007 - 2:50pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2007 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Support Germany

I see why you are questioning it now, I always use the profiles, because in some RPGs different offerings are given if you are out of range, however I have updated the rank pages with the same 20 / 3 specs I mentioned earlier so now you should get an indication.

Rather off topic, but...
Okay, let the destruction of the Nazis continue!

12th Sep, 2007 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

JB:

I am getting the indicators now, but they are showing I can attack someone that has about 10% of my net worth. I think that they can attack me, but I cannot attack them as they are too low?

12th Sep, 2007 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Support Germany

So when you click on the arrow you get a "Pick on someone your own size" message or something else?

12th Sep, 2007 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Support Germany

Yes, got it! It let's me know that I am in their range, but they aren't in mine. This definitely lessens the confusion. Thanks!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support
A Friend

Germany 1939 Support

I can no longer explore or do recon (not sure the difference between the two either). I have searched the forums using the search form and Google, looking for the words "too large" and armies, but find nothing on point.

Your Armies Are Too Large For Such Slow Movement.

Does this mean that once you reach a certain size we can no longer use explore/recon?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2007 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 3

No...you can explore, but you have to use more turns to do it. Meaning if you were using 1 turn, you probably now have to use 2 turns for each exploration.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support
A Friend

Germany 1939 Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Thank you for that information. Adding the turns to the explore/recon solved it.

When I attack a person who has no soldiers, it states that I am defeated:

Your soldiers start to run as they notice  Kragarn's alliance standing their ground. You collected 4,124 credit from Kragarn's dead Soldiers.

So when attacking an person whose army I have fully destroyed (leaving him defenseless), that person is then able to fully repel me and I am defeated. I assume because a formula calculates that I did not kill any soldiers (there were none to kill), or something along that line.

How do you defeat someone who lacks an army? Is that not the goal, but merely the build up of value?

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 13th Sep, 2007 - 1:52pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,