Germany 1939 Support - Page 4 of 7

Name: Bradon Comments: One minute I was in - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Mar, 2009 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Please Note: This Thread is open to report Bugs or ask questions about things that may not seem to be right. HOWEVER, please do read the sticky Threads FIRST. It does not make sense to ask a question that has already been answered in detail within one of the Posts.
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support
A Friend

Germany 1939 Support - Page 4

Repeating the last question and adding another two:

* How do you defeat someone who lacks an army? Is that not the goal, but merely the build up of value?

* When clicking the "send message" link on a player, it takes me to this page:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=SF&f=294&

That's the forum discussion page. Is that correct to message a player?

* When you click on "reply" to a message, it brings you to:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=SF&f=294&

So in essence, I don't see that messaging works in the game.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 14th Sep, 2007 - 1:35am

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2008 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Support Germany

Tortdog, this Board is where you Discuss with other players aspects of the game. If you need private Discussion then Upgrade, other than that it is NOT necessary for game play.

On another note, I am considering creating an upgrades for weapons feature for this site (similar to how you can get extra soldiers and peasants in ROK) to make even greater progress. If anyone is against this or thinks it will take away from the game then please let me know.

7th Apr, 2008 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I just noticed this here, is it open for all members, do I need some special status or is it just for the upgraded ones?

7th Apr, 2008 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Support Germany

This open to all, and you do not have to be a Member of this Community. Being a Member here only is advantageous if you plan to Post as you do or earn FP for coming in first place.

15th Apr, 2008 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Support Germany

Sometimes I get a message "You lost 10 turns" while exploring, what causes that? How can I prevent it?

27th Apr, 2008 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support

No one answering questions here? I find getting food and water very difficult to get is there an easy way to this or am I just not seeing the strategy for it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2008 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 4

Sorry, been very busy. The lost of 10 turns means you are running your troops without food or water, a really bad idea. They start to starve and die thus slowing your options and movement.

For food and drink try "Worker Morale" rather than exploring / recon to get the kind of money you need or directly harvest what you lack the most.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Name: Bradon

Comments: One minute I was in third place then all of my workers and soldiers dissapeared.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,