Germany 1939 Support - Page 6 of 7

Maybe I'm like too excited about your - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2013 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Please Note: This Thread is open to report Bugs or ask questions about things that may not seem to be right. HOWEVER, please do read the sticky Threads FIRST. It does not make sense to ask a question that has already been answered in detail within one of the Posts.
14th Jul, 2009 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 6

You will earn less while exploring and it will take longer for your armies and populous to get bigger.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2010 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Support Germany

Name: Alan

Comments: I'm not receiving any 'turns' for the past two days now.I didn't lose any through misfortune.Yesterday it said I'd receive 3 turns in 1 day 16hrs,today it says 2 days 11hrs. Just wondering if there is a bug as I normally get the allotted turns per day. Hope someone can shed some light on this,Thanks.

3rd Mar, 2010 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Apologies for that, there was a recent code we added that was supposed to minimize strain on our server for MMORPGs but it was not functioning properly. Hopefully after fixing it all is well now.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2010 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Support Germany

Name: Panzer

Comments: Nope not fixed yet had 11 turns all day yesterday didn't even bother now today a whole 50 short some 230 turns?

19th Apr, 2010 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Support Germany

Yes it was fixed, the system merely calculated turns based on activity.

We substituted the system last week though for something that relies on a set time, so you should notice regular turns now.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2011 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support

Name: Mark

Comments: I missed playing Germany 1939, is there a chance you might start it again soon? Maybe you can add different features this time?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Dec, 2011 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 6

I will like to. I need to find a suitable script that is up to date and not so heavy on resources. It has not been a priority right now but I may start looking at it again because this type of turn based RPG had many visitors.

14th Apr, 2013 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Maybe I'm like too excited about your text MMORPGs opening again but I'm wondering if you're going to be also re-opening the WW 2 version as well because it was my favorite totally.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,