Germany 1939 Support - Page 2 of 7

You are correct. I cannot attack you because - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Sep, 2007 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Please Note: This Thread is open to report Bugs or ask questions about things that may not seem to be right. HOWEVER, please do read the sticky Threads FIRST. It does not make sense to ask a question that has already been answered in detail within one of the Posts.
3rd Sep, 2007 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 2

JB:

You mentioned taxing in the Update, but I don't seem to find this option in the game. Is there actually some place that I can adjust the tax rate? This field seemed to be eliminated from this game?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2007 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Support Germany

That refers to "Worker Morale" which is where you directly tax the people as opposed to just getting money while exploring. Setting tax rate has purposely been eliminated from this RPG.

10th Sep, 2007 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

JB:

How are you able to attack me but I am not able to attack you? In the other games, you need to be within 50% of the value of the other person to attack. I checked before I left last night and I did not have the blue arrow that told me I can attack. I was also not within 50% of your value. How does this work with this game?

10th Sep, 2007 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Support Germany

I think attack abilities are different in this game, but I think the whole thing is that when I see you online I quickly attack you until you are out of my range (vice versa), before you get a chance to attack me. Check the global ranks to see how far apart we are now.

Update: I just checked and right now I cannot attack you either.

11th Sep, 2007 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Support Germany

JB:

What I am saying is last night, before you attacked me, I could not attack you. I was not within range. Therefore, I did not think that it would be possible for you to attack me. You had 4 million worth and I was under 2. Anyway, before I logged off last night, I checked to see if I was within range and according to the standings, I wasnt. The reason I mention this is that this is the 2nd time it has happened. I thought the first time I was not looking closely enough at my worth and in the standings to see if I am in range, but I made sure this time.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 11th Sep, 2007 - 12:29am

11th Sep, 2007 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support

I did some research into what I set this script at long ago:

On the high end it is worth x 20
On the low end it is worth / 3

To explain how that is calculated... in ROK you know that you can attack someone worth twice as much as you... well in this it is 20 x that number, and on the other end ROK can attack someone twice as less as your worth whereas in this it is your worth divided by 3.

Now there is a bit of interesting code that I saw which I did not notice before. It seems that you cannot attack someone higher than you until 24 hours has passed. Please check that by trying to attack me after 24 hours. If you still cannot let me know here and I will move that code which seems to be some sort of 'revenge' stall.

NOTE: I will not make any gains or attacks until I see your post here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2007 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 2

Trying to make sure I get the coding. So this means I should be able to attack someone who has 20 times the worth of my group? I guess I understand that I should be able to attack someone that is 3X less than me or can be attacked if I am 3 times less than someone else. Let me know if that is right?

Right now, I am lower than 3 times your value, so you should not be able to attack me as the game is currently.

When does the 24 hours start? I have always been within 20X of your value, so I would have thought I always should be able to attack.

11th Sep, 2007 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

You are correct. I cannot attack you because you are lower than 3 times my worth, however you should be able to attack me unless you have used up 24 attacks in a 24 hour period (I just realized what that code I spoke of earlier is about - no surprise it is just that limitation). In the main menu at the top it shows how many attacks in and out for the day. If that adds up to 24 then you cannot attack me yet. If this is not the case then you should be able to attack me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,