Future Terra Rants - Page 2 of 3

Is This The Future I really have not dedicated - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Apr, 2008 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
25th Dec, 2007 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants - Page 2

For long enough has the humans Xlrate insulted my clansmen. I have had to put a stop to this and executed operation 'humble pie' to teach these wannabes a lesson in the battlefield.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2008 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Rants Terra Future

Is there much to ask for when among generals in this new future Terra, all I ask for is a serious opponent and not all these jokers that have been coming with pitiful attacks.

8th Jan, 2008 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

28 days, 10 hours and the Spameater Aliens are starting to encroach. After an easy skirmish I obliterated their army and moved on to pass the four million mark.

25th Jan, 2008 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Terra Future

11 days, 11 hours left and the Spameater have gone silent at the front. They have come to terms with what defeat means and are just waiting for the winner to be declared.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants
A Friend

Rants Terra Future

Man I am Erdem second winner but I couldn't login to game .gm can you post me my ex password. I know my password but it didn't work. My ex account was hack3r yes?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

8th Feb, 2008 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants

That is a Support request which should be placed in the Support Thread as here is for rants only. In answer to you though, use the forgot password feature.

Rather off topic, but...
Please check your Intro Thread for Replies, participation here requires following our policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2008 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants - Page 2

38 days left and Hack3r thinks that he will be in league with my forces, he must be shootin' up those poly drugs again.

20th Apr, 2008 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Is This The Future

I really have not dedicated much time to this game, but it seems that no one else has either. I need to make some more changes to it. Nevertheless, as usual I remain on top.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Future Terra Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,