Gabrielle Reece - Page 3 of 4

You used to go out with her as in your dreams - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Nov, 2008 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
21st Aug, 2008 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece - Page 3

There are Arabs who have blond hair. Here in Trinidad there are many Syrians who are mixed with "whites" who have blond hair and blue eyes but I fail to see the connection between them and Gabrielle Reece. She is not Syrian, she is mixed as (mom is white, father was black).

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2008 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Reece Gabrielle

I do not see the black in her at all she looks like a Syrian mostly thanks for correcting me.

22nd Aug, 2008 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 18-Aug 08, 10:04 PM)
Since she dyes her hair blond, I wonder if you all can see how different she looks with her natural dark hair:

I think she is more beautiful with her natural dark hair. She should dump the blonde and let her natural beauty shine.

25th Aug, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Reece Gabrielle

Dying one's hair is a desired trait amongst the marks of modernity so if you can get away with it to attract what you need or want, then all power to those who can excel in that regard.

25th Aug, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Reece Gabrielle

I think she looks prettier as a blonde. She has very nice eyes as well.

23rd Oct, 2008 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece

Her current hair color isn't bad, I guess it makes her look more "white" if that's what she's after.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2008 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece
A Friend

Gabrielle Reece - Page 3

I used to go out with her until she got abusive. She still calls me up. I have a restraining order out on her, but it does no good. She is obsessed with me.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2008 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece
A Friend

Gabrielle Reece Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

You used to go out with her as in your dreams or are you really serious man?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Gabrielle Reece

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,