Gabrielle Reece - Page 2 of 4

I didn't know many people of Arab - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Aug, 2008 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
18th Jul, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece - Page 2

Good for her, its good to have a Trini reach far in life and she looks happy with her success.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Reece Gabrielle

I always thought Gabrielle was from America. Interesting that she comes from Trinidad, you must have many races and mixes there? Goes to show you that there is always something new and surprising to learn.

18th Aug, 2008 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Did Gabrielle represent the US in Beijing? I wonder if Trinidad had a volleyball team in the olympics which side would she play for?

19th Aug, 2008 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Reece Gabrielle

Well I've never heard of her, but she's HOT boy! I think Trinbago is special in producing a good number of attractive women.

I always thought Gabrielle was from America. Interesting that she comes from Trinidad, you must have many races and mixes there? Goes to show you that there is always something new and surprising to learn.

Trindad is noted for being a multi-ethnic society. The biggest racial groups here are Indo-Trinis (who are descended from Indian indentured labourers brought to Trinidad after slavery was abolished) and Afro-Trinis, who obviously are descended from African slaves. There are other groups such as Chinese descendants, Syrian/Lebanese descendants, what we call Trinidad whites and mixed race persons. The biggest group of mixed race persons are called "dougla", which means half-Indian and half-black.

In general, the different races get on well and there is no major ethnic tensions. Intermarriage between them is commonplace and not frowned upon in the society. But having said that, I think beneath the surface race can be an issue sometimes.

19th Aug, 2008 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Reece Gabrielle

Ca1979, let's keep the Topic on Gabrielle. In answer to Buff's question and according to Source 1 she is retired and seeing about her kids.

19th Aug, 2008 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece

Since she dyes her hair blond, I wonder if you all can see how different she looks with her natural dark hair:

Source 4

Source 1

Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2008 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece - Page 2

She looks like a Syrian true and true. Maybe the blonde hair makes her blend in better with her highlighted environment.

21st Aug, 2008 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Reece Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

I didn't know many people of Arab descent had blonde hair. Are there many Syrian/Lebanese in T&T?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Gabrielle Reece

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,