Palm: Ldspocket

Palm Ldspocket - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Oct, 2007 - 6:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

BEST DEAL Mobi pocket software is the way to go if you want to get full access to the scriptures including bookmarks, notes and so forth without paying a dime for your PDA.
5th Aug, 2007 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Palm: Ldspocket

Palm: LDSPocket

This one offers a very nice reader for FREE. They will also give you the full scriptures plus 1,600 LDS related titles for US$44.95.

Ref. https://www.ldspocket.com/ldspda.html

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2007 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Ldspocket Palm

I think this is an amazing deal. They give you thousands of LDS related books, some of them are real jewels! It is pricey, oh yes, but most LDS palm software do not offer books at all.

7th Aug, 2007 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Palm: Ldspocket Studies Doctrine Mormon

I just installed the free version of this and I believe it is the BEST you can get FREE or even paid. They have a desktop version that can sync with your PDA and install all for you.

You can use this link: https://www.ldspocket.com/freebees.html
You will get FULL LDS Scriptures including topical guide, highlighting and more without having to pay a cent!

6th Oct, 2007 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Ldspocket Palm

I have been using this awhile now so can better comment on it. As a FREE program this really is excellent. The only thing that lacks in a classroom environment is speed. The software is too intensive even for a 200mhz processor. Mind you it takes only a few seconds to find something, but those seconds seem like years when you are asked to find a scripture. Other than that it is great, especially for personal study.

> TOPIC: Palm: Ldspocket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,