Russia vs Georgia - Page 2 of 9

I'm watching a documentary by Fox - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Aug, 2008 - 3:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

?
Poll: Who do you support: Russia or Georgia?
  Russia       0.00%
  Georgia       75.00%
  I'm neutral       25.00%
Total Votes: 4
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
versus
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2008 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russia vs Georgia - Page 2

Russia Stops The Onslaught

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev orders an end to the Russian military operation in Georgia.
Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2008 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs Georgia
A Friend

Georgia Russia

Georgia has one of the most economic, military, political and ethnically crucial locations in the world. Oil pipelines and a major land bridge are key to why America and the West want influence here and why the Russians give the land so much value. Sovereignty of a Nation has nothing to do with domination by culture or military might. We might watch with interest, but the conclusion of this conflict will influence world stability.

Myself, I think we do not have much to choose between Russia and the US.

12th Aug, 2008 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs Georgia History & Civil Business Politics

Russia is just fighting to keep her hold on whatever she has left, even if it is just her pride. She will use any weaker nation to do it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2008 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Georgia Russia

Georgia and Russia agree on truce

Georgia and Russia agree an outline plan to end hostilities, following shuttle diplomacy by French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2008 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Georgia Russia

Name: Stoprussia

Comments: I am Georgian citizen, I'd like to know what is your opinion. Is Russia aggressor in Georgia Russia conflict? Please answer it is very important for us we want to know what does the world think about this. Sorry my English may be bad.

I want to ask you one more thing if there was an interactive in CNN site with the question is Russia aggressor. I want to know this because in Russian media the said that there was an interactive like this and when 98 percent as the said said that Russia wasn't aggressor they have deleted this interactive immediately please answer it is very important thank you.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2008 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs Georgia

Russia begins Georgia handover

Russian troops are handing over control of the area around the town of Gori to Georgian forces, officials say.
Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2008 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Russia Georgia - Page 2

Russian troops 'start withdrawal'

The Russian commander of frontline forces in Georgia says a phased withdrawal from Georgia is under way.
Ref. Source 5

18th Aug, 2008 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Russia Georgia Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I'm watching a documentary by Fox News called, "Russia: The Angry Giant" and there are some interesting facts being shared. First of all the head man of Georgia, Mikheil Saakashvili, was US educated. No wonder Bush visited and hailed Georgia as a 'free' country with a democratic system. There are many gossips about the little items of controversy surrounding Georgia sabotaging oil lines to make it look like Russia did it and vice versa. Despite all of that it seems that the Russians limit has reached and many are looking at Putin as the man behind it all. (Check for my Thread about Russia vs Estonia).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Russia vs Georgia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,