Tortdog Introduction - Page 17 of 17

QUOTE (Bob) believe he was a valuable member - Page 17 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Sep, 2007 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
USA RM to Brazil / Tax Attorney
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2007 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Tortdog Introduction - Page 17

QUOTE (Bob)
believe he was a valuable member of the community.

Largely a matter of opinion. I do not consider anyone valuable who causes disruptions on a daily basis and above all fails to acknowledge that he is a guest here and can place no demands on how anything is done. We have had his type here before many times. If they are not in control of where they reside then they are not happy. He had the choice to leave gracefully before by simply deleting the account, but chose not to and actually fits very well that Thread we have called, "Why Do They Stay?". I actually welcome the eventual decision of MrSmith for deletion as I am not one for having crying babies in the midst of Discussion.

...also allowed to give their opinion

spock.gif Also allowed?

But I guess this is their sandbox.

Interesting that your choice of words also reflects his. This is not a sandbox and no one who joined here has come to 'play' if they read the Rules and Policies BEFORE joining then they will know the way we run things here is not up for debate. ANYONE who cannot appreciate that has as I see it a number of choices:

1. Open THEIR OWN community and run it the way they want.
2. Go join some other community where their 'style' will be accepted.
3. Reason with themselves that Constructive Discussion is NOT for them.
4. Delete their account.

No one is forced to be here, no one is begged to be here - it is simple as that. Now with that said, I do not see any point in continuing a Thread Discussing a 'was here', especially when the User joined a month ago and has 16 pages of "how to post properly".

Thread Locked

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Tortdog Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,