Tortdog Introduction - Page 10 of 17

QUOTE (Tortdog)I don't really know - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Sep, 2007 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
USA RM to Brazil / Tax Attorney
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2007 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction
A Friend

Tortdog Introduction - Page 10

They were just suggestions. Not ultimatums, or something of the like.

And, trust me, I am becoming well versed in the need to use the search feature prior to posting anything (to find a thread archived somewhere). I use it regularly. It's why topics posted on eons ago are getting resurrected by me.

But may I point out, I have noticed some are posting "news" on old threads that really don't have much to do with the topic, e.g., posting a Mother T news item on her personal trials to a topic originally created to discuss a found Mother T piece of bread.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 31st Aug, 2007 - 3:58pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Tortdog

Tortdog:

But may I point out, I have noticed some are posting "news" on old threads that really don't have much to do with the topic, e.g., posting a Mother T news item on her personal trials to a topic originally created to discuss a found Mother T piece of bread.

If you would understand how the forum works, in that particular case, the News bot opened a thread about the face of Mother Teresa in a piece of bread. In this Community, we will NOT open a new thread for EVERY news that comes out about Mother Teresa, otherwise we will have hundreds of unnecessary threads using all our bandwidth. So we use ALL news related to Mother Theresa and we merged it in that same thread. MOST members who have been here long enough know this is how we do it. Before you say anything, I am not asking whether you agree or not. wink.gif Just stating how we run the forum. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2007 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Tortdog Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello Tortdog

I just wanted to congratulate you for being voted as member for the month of August! I always look forward to reading your posts since they are very informative, fascinating and very entertaining! Keep up the good work and have a great day!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2007 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Page 10 Introduction Tortdog

spock.gif Geenie, he is not Member of the Month, someone merely voted for him.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tortdog

Blasted. Geenie had my hopes up, and then JB comes along and shoots them down. I am surely not worthy.

Voting: States will be sent to Honor site - but not

When voting on members, the voting page states:

After you click the submit button you will be taken to the Honor Club.

But when you click submit, it does not do that. It just says, "Thank you!"

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Please edit your Post rather than double Post.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Tortdog Introduction

Blasted. Geenie had my hopes up, and then JB comes along and shoots them down. I am surely not worthy.

No don't say that Tortdog! Everyone loves you here on this forum. Look on the bright side, you joined here on 12 August 2007 and already, you have premium membership! WOOHOO! So congrats are still in order for that! Think about it. You have access to so many parts of the board like the Mature section, jokes and the famous "Secret Board." I am just a regular and I don't have access to all these exciting features! So as a regular, I am happy for you but a little jealous! wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction
A Friend

Tortdog Introduction - Page 10

Oh, sure, but check out YOUR charm. And with all these secret places, I don't really know where they all are. So it's kind of pointless for me. I can't even figure out where the bank is (or if it's relevant to me as a non Cozyville guy).

Speaking of which, I voted today (Sept. 4) for the user of the month for August. But then received an e-mail rejecting it since voting for August has closed.

What the [insert colorful metaphor here]? When does voting close for the prior month? How am I supposed to determine the best poster for a month if that month isn't even over? September 4th is pretty close to August 31, I would say.

But...that's just me.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

QUOTE (Tortdog)
I don't really know where they all are.

Honey, for some unknown reason that really does not surprise me, you know, some get lost, and some are lost, its' like a cosmic metaphoric delirium of the mind, but what do I know, I'm just blond right?

> TOPIC: Tortdog Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,