Tortdog Introduction - Page 11 of 17

Don't you have to be respectful, courteous - Page 11 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Sep, 2007 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
USA RM to Brazil / Tax Attorney
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction
A Friend

Tortdog Introduction - Page 11

This is seriously distressing. Upstaged on know-how by a blond.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Tortdog

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction
A Friend

Tortdog Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Mind tellin' me which was my "last" post, Persephone? Otherwise, how can I correct it or know what I did wrong.

Hugs and kisses.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 5th Sep, 2007 - 1:43pm

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Page 11 Introduction Tortdog

Tortdog

I hope you are having fun today. Please let me know if everything worked out for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tortdog

Of course it didn't work out. Persephone and I have had a strained relationship. (Have you seen the clothes she wears? She is a bit dated.)

She won't tell me what she deleted - or why. But I think she deleted my suggestion on an RPG that we have a party leader make decisions. Not sure, though. Maybe the post didn't take.

Go figure.

ambles along

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Tortdog Introduction

Oh dear Tortdog! I am sorry to hear that! Well don't let that discourage you though! Ummm did you happen to check your emails? Private Messages to be more exact?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Tortdog Introduction - Page 11

QUOTE (tortdog @ 4-Sep 07, 5:02 PM)
And with all these secret places, I don't really know where they all are. So it's kind of pointless for me. I can't even figure out where the bank is (or if it's relevant to me as a non Cozyville guy).

You can find ANYTHING in the forum via the Site Map as well as the Premium Page and links on top.

IF you take the time to read our Compare Page, you will also see that as a Premium member you cannot access the secret boards because only Platinum members can access it.

If you would just take the time to read. rolleyes.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog Introduction
A Friend

Tortdog Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 11

Don't you have to be respectful, courteous and extremely compassionate due to your God-like powers on these forums?

> TOPIC: Tortdog Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,