Msg As An Ingredient - Page 2 of 2

I do not think that it is here only. I think - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Oct, 2007 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Why do we use it if it causes cancer?
9th Oct, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Msg As An Ingredient - Page 2

The link Domesticated provided is very informative. It seems like this ingredient can be also found naturally in items such as tomatoes, roquefort cheese, peas, parmesan cheese between others. Soy sauce as well.

Also can be found in the following:

#most canned soups of the US food industry

# most beef and chicken stocks of the US food industry

# most flavored potato chip products of the US food industry

# many other snack foods

# many frozen dinners

# almost all US-originated fast foods

# instant meals such as the seasoning mixtures for instant noodles

It seems to be one of those products you consume daily without knowing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2007 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Msg As An Ingredient
A Friend

Ingredient As Msg

I do not think that it is here only. I think that if you eat in chinese restaurants anywhere you need to specifically request that yo do not want msg used in your food.
Anyone who uses powdered seasoning needs to check, the names are adjusted and you might see ajinomoto or something else that is actually msg. Maggies, or any of the other seasonings identifies it.
It boils down to this..... CHECK YOUR INGREDIENTS.

JB, food really tastes better. I have stopped buying the seasonings but like Geenie, I have to admit that I do use the Maggie on the odd occasion.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Msg As An Ingredient

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,