AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 4 of 26

QUOTE (AlaskanLDS) Well you know, it's - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Oct, 2007 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »
USA LDS Mom
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2007 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 4

Thanks for your continued donations, we appreciate that you recognize the work we do here and the gret features you have. The extra part you gave lso went towards FP, so you got 1400FP more for going up to Premium Plus (the difference between the two membership types) and a further 300FP for the extra $5.00 you donated. Therefore you have an extra 1700 to have fun with. You may wish to get involved in Cozyville so you can bank your FP and earn interest, but that is optional.

On another note, would you like me to open a Private or Public Blog for you?

Do you need your photo installed as your avatar? If you rather be private, no problem, but it comes as part of your Upgrade.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2007 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction AlaskanLDS

Thread Deleted: '177th General Conference Comments'

User AlaskanLDS, you will find that most Topics are already being Discussed in this Community. Your last message was deleted because it already exists. Please conduct a Search first before attempting to start new Topics.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

AlaskanLDS Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User AlaskanLDS, thanks for Donation. The equivalent amount has been added to your account as FP.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 4 Introduction AlaskanLDS

Thanks for your continued support of the Community, do not forget my last offers above.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2007 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Introduction AlaskanLDS

User AlaskanLDS, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Platinum and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2007 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

AlaskanLDS Introduction

AlaskanLDS, thanks once again for donating. You seem to be testing each Upgrade as you go along, what made you decide to go for Platinum this time around?

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2007 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 4

Well you know, it's like this-in Alaska each year we get what is called a Permanent Fund Dividend-- it is off of oil revenues-anyhow, I usually buy LDS books or something like that--but after being on the Premium Plus program for a couple weeks---joining the cozyville RPG and adopting a pet---plus all the great discussions...I felt it was so worth the upgrade.

I don't know if I will use most of the extra's included but like the FP! And I love to help out a good cause, you guys having a new baby is a wonderful cause. I have been trying to spread the news around as well about the forum.

Have a wonderful Sabbath!

Regarding the avatar--I don't really want to see a picture of myself over and over again, Maybe if I looked like LDS! *smile* BUT is it possible to send you a picture and have you make it small enough for an avatar? I didn't know if the offer was only for pictures of the person or if it could be something to represent the person?
Thanks!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2007 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

AlaskanLDS Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

QUOTE (AlaskanLDS)
Well you know, it's like this-in Alaska each year we get what is called a Permanent Fund Dividend...

Actually, I did not know, I think I need to move to Alaska! Please talk more about it HERE. Also there are many Threads about Alaska here that you may like to respond to:

* Alaska for Vacation
* Alaska Real Estate
* Alaska Pets
* Alaska Parenting
* Alaska Recipes
* Alaska Mormons
* Alaska Models
* Alaska Agriculture
* Alaska Missile Defense

I have been trying to spread the news around as well about the forum.

Thanks much, a lot of people do not know about the good stuff we have here.

BUT is it possible to send you a picture and have you make it small enough for an avatar?

Yes, send it by Email and I will reduce it and make it your avatar, actually as part of Upgrade this is automatic for your first avatar.

If you have questions just ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: AlaskanLDS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,