Amonhi Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Please review the Constructive Posting Policy - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction - Page 3

User Amonhi, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Amonhi

Thanks for your Donation. You now have access to the Mature Boards, have fun.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Amonhi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Congrats Amonhi, hope you enjoy the Mature section. I recommend you first to take a look at all the pages with topics there and then take the time to reply. The topics I am interested in your insights are:

1. In that day seven women shal...(Plural Marriage, first topic)

2. The Prophet said so, is that enough?

3. Blacks and the Priesthood

Many of these topics have dozens of pages themselves so please take a read at ALL pages first.

Enjoy!

LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Amonhi

Thank you both, I look forward to our exchanges on these topics. Being in the mature forum, can we discuss things such as the temple endowment.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: I removed most of what you asked, to HERE

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2008 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Amonhi

Your welcome. I answered in the link above. Read through the Threads and pages we have in the LDS Mature Discussion first to see what we already know / have Discussed then you can add to it after. You will be surprised to see there is little there that hasn't already been touched.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2008 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Amonhi Introduction

Some questions for you if you don't mind:

1. What do you do as in work, etc.
2. Would you like to put up a picture of yourself, I can do it for you?
3. It will be great if your wife joins, we need more couples on here, has she considered it?

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2008 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Amonhi Introduction - Page 3

For now, I feel it is very important to not get out too much information about myself. There are a number of reasons for this. One is that I don't want to be noticed or recognized in real life. It limits opportunity and the power to influence unseen, and any influence I might have would be merely blind following rather than the independence of God.

1 - I prefer not to say specifics which might hint at who I and my wife are.
2 - As you can understand, to meet the goals above, I will decline. I am concerned that posting my picture would result in others recognizing me. (Surprisingly profound logic, don't you think. hehehe)
3 - She reads now and again and has various comments which I encourage her to put in. As of yet she has only participated from the sidelines. (She has never been really into forums.) She also is not nearly as wordy or revealing as myself. I often roll my eyes at her comments and say, "Why are you hiding so much? Tell it like it really is... Share honey, Share!"

That being said, we are a powerful team. I can bring up a spiritual conversation in any circumstance with anyone, she doesn't like to. But when we are on a spiritual subject, she has a very powerful spirit which others are able to feel more so than mine. This is largely because I connect points and explain in detail like a class focusing on persuasion and logic. She just jumps to the point. People tell me, "Wow! That is interesting and I understand what your saying and why, but I am not sure about it." People tell her, "I don't understand how that can be, but I know it is true, I can't deny it because the spirit is so strong."

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Amonhi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Please review the Constructive Posting Policy as given to you above. In it you will be guided as to how and when to use the Quote / Off Topic tags as well as other policies we enforced. I mention this because I notice a lot of your Posts often need Persephone edits or in the case today my edits. Additionally, each Board may have it's own special requirements (LDS Deep Doctrine Board) so you can look within the "Read Me First" Thread of that Board to see what additional guidelines there are to follow. If you are unsure or have questions then feel free to ask here and you will be guided.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Amonhi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,