Amonhi Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Let's see what you've got - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Sep, 2008 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2007 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Amonhi Introduction - Page 2

Well I can post it in the bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120 site as a download and then a Thread will be started on it within the LDS Deep Doctrine Board so long as it contains nothing we would deem as Mature LDS content. If that is okay with you then Email it to me via Contact Page (Use Advanced Users). -JB

I am sure you will consider it "deep" regardless of how basic I think it is. I have written it for an LDS audience and specifically used LDS scriptures and quotes. However, when I publish it I will make it available to anyone who wants to read it both member and non-member, both pro and anti-mormons. Thus is will be had for both good and evil as with all things.

I'm sorry, I removed your last Post in the "Women More Spiritual" because you are touching on things that are oly Discussed in the LDS Mature Board. You should also observed that I mentioned the same within that Thread. - JB

I did observe what you mentioned. Perhaps this group should be renamed to the "LDS Basic Doctrine" Forum. What you consider deep is clearly in the LDS Mature Forum.

What are the requirements, aside from Money, to join the LDS Mature forum?
How many people are active in it? I would also like to see a list of the topics discussed in the mature forum so that I may "avoid" discussing them in other forums. It may end up being worth the small fee to learn the principles of salvation and exaltation from great teachers who are not censored in their speech.

I will redo my post and remove things that you find "Mature". However, I have a question as the to laws you have created to govern your cybor world. You have granted us the privilege to speak freely those things which youdeem appropriate. What laws govern your decision making? How will I know what will remain and what will be deleted?

I first thought that I would only refer to that which is publicly available to all. Then I remembered that the entire temple ceremony, (including past versions), are publicly accessible on the internet. Certainly that would not be allowed. Also, published books such as "The Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith", (although they are both free and searchable on the internet, and available to purchase though public book stores), contain information that you would likely not want to be discussed in the basic "Deep Doctrine" forum.

Upon further consideration, it may simply be that as you only allow a single topic to be generated once, that any topics discussed in the "LDS Mature" forum are not permitted to be discussed elsewhere. Please advise as I could guess for days how you govern and what laws you have created. I would hate to sin against your laws because of ignorance. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2007 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Amonhi

QUOTE (Amonhi)
I am sure you will consider it "deep" regardless of how basic I think it is.

spock.gif No need to bring on the sarcasm.

Perhaps this group should be renamed to the "LDS Basic Doctrine" Forum.

Or you can read the 'Read Me First' Thread and the LDS Mature Thread both of which are in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board so as a Guest in this Community you may understand how things are done here.

What are the requirements, aside from Money, to join the LDS Mature forum?

Again in the same sticky Thread I told you about:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...T/f/120/t/20887

How many people are active in it?

Not many, because not many people choose to donate in support of the Community. Let me make something clear as I have done many times. Monetary contributions should be given because you like what we do here and want to HELP support our CONTINUED work, not merely because you are curious about a feature.

I would also like to see a list of the topics discussed in the mature forum so that I may "avoid" discussing them in other forums.

That is a good idea, a little later I will update that same Thread with a PARTIAL list of Topics.

You have granted us the privilege to speak freely those things which you deem appropriate. What laws govern your decision making? How will I know what will remain and what will be deleted?

I have? Have you read any of our policies? You are a GUEST here and you have the opportunity to Post your thoughts so long as it does not go against our Constructive Posting Policy. These things should have been read BEFORE joining.

Upon further consideration, it may simply be that as you only allow a single topic to be generated once, that any topics discussed in the "LDS Mature" forum are not permitted to be discussed elsewhere.

Correct! The whole Community is governed like This. For instance their may be a case in the Heinous Crimes Board which is for Mature user only that cannot be made public because it is already being Discussed.

My suggestion to you is NOT to Donate to this Community. Spend time seeing if this environment is conducive to the way you wish to write FIRST, because if not you stay will not be enjoyable for either of us.

If you have any questions AFTER reading the links and policies I pointed out then feel free to ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2007 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Post Date: 17th May, 2008 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Amonhi

Hello again, I tried to place the article mentioned above into the contact form on your contact page. Couldn't do it.

How can I get an article to be posted on your website that applies to the topic?

Amonhi

Post Date: 17th May, 2008 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Amonhi

You may reference source material via a link to it IF you:

1. Link to a non-commercial source
2. Post your thoughts about the article and not just a link alone
3. Use the Quote Tags to give a paragraph or so of the linked Topic.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Amonhi Introduction

I really appreciate your invitations to join the Mature section. I now understand why you have created it, and I agree that it is a good idea, where I did not before. I look forward to joining it. Money is not a problem for me, however, I have learned to be somewhat eccentric in my online activities. In any case, I would like to donate to your efforts as I feel your board is doing a tremendous job of building the Kingdoms of God. I would like to see efforts to bring others to your site and will do what I can to see that happen, although I will not have the time to focus on this effort immediately.

Is it possible to hold private conversations? I would be interested in hearing about your back ground. How you met, whether you were raised LDS, how you cope with the challenges of your beliefs with the church, etc.

As far as donating, Can you provide me a name and an address to send a money order? A business name and address would work just fine if you like.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Amonhi Introduction - Page 2

Thanks for your words and appreciation for our efforts here.

1. Private conversations, you mean as in instant chat or Email? Our contact page sends Emails directly to me. Contact Page.

2. All our pages talk about how we met, Church life, background, etc. See these:
* JeanBorde.com
* My Aspirations
* General Info About Us
* Our Resumes
* JeanBorde.net

3. Name and snail address can be found HERE. Keep in mind that US Money orders are not transferable from here. You can send a US check, Western Union, or PayPal online.

Any questions you have can be sent via the Contact Page link I posted above. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Amonhi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Let's see what you've got in the Mature Section, shall we?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Amonhi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,