Protect Meh Sheep - Page 5 of 7

Scenario Reopens After Above - Deja Vu You - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

11th April 2021's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Posts: 49 - Views: 7732
Closed

GM Tells Story Here
18th Mar, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep - Page 5

The Game Master says...

You ask your hosts to inquire of the neighbors if they sighted any wolves. Sophia does this without hesitation and she returns saying that they have not seen nor heard wolves. You do not doubt this since the neighbors are located further to the North nearer the center of the Village.

You mount your horses, they become burdened, and you set off slowly looking for wolf tracks. Just outside of the farm you can spot them easily going towards the South, but as you start to leave the green grass of the Village and head for the open Plains you see that you can no longer track the wolf prints.

In the distance, you see the dreaded South Mountains.

GM: 7:00am. Say what you will do now.



Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2008 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

You set out making zig-zag patterns randomly searching for something that may indicate a den or dwelling for the wolves that infiltrate the old man's farm, but other than a few dry old tracks here and there you do not come up with much.

By the time that light of the sun is at noon you are hungry and tired. Beowulf complains about missing Sophia, in fact he burdens your ears about it while traveling. Those with low soul in the party become weary of his laments and start to insult him, an argument starts up just ten minutes ride South of the Village's borders.

GM: 12pm, say what you will do now.



27th Mar, 2008 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Having little success in tracking or finding any wolves you decide to return to the farmer's home. While there you immediately start digging a trench that takes most of the day. You are left tired and hungry, but the farmer makes no motion to offer you food this time. You check the rabbit snares, find nothing and reset it for overnight.

You all make a camp in the barn looking for signs of wolves during the night. You hear nothing and see nothing, but then again you are too far from the further reaches of the farm to know all. In the morning you check all and find that all the livestock is fine, the pits untouched and no signs of any wolves.

GM: 6am. Say what you will do now.



28th Mar, 2008 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

You check your rabbit snares.

GM: Roll the Rabbit Dice, roll over 50 and you get 1, over 90 you get two.

Klar and Beowolf go to the Village to inquire about the wolves. No one knows anything more than you. In fact they are surprised that wolves have actually dared to cross the plains into the Village borders.

You purchase six chickens for 3gps and return with them to the farm. The farmer is happy that you are willing to fix his farm despite all you know is patch work.

Meanwhile...

Daphne and Kalfie scout various areas West and North of the Village, but nothing unusual comes up. You deliberate your findings over the past few days. You come up with a theory, you are unsure, but Klar feels this may be the answer. You ascertain that the wolves have only attacked this one farmer's place within the Village borders, and it was probably because of the lack of care and security the old man gave to his farm. Klar further believes that your recent presence has made it known to the wolves that they will be challenged. you wonder now if they will return.

GM: 6pm. Say what you will do now. Everyone will have a deduction of 1 ration.



30th Mar, 2008 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

You inform the farmer of your findings and thoughts and make good to the pits and remaining repairs to the farm to the best of your ability.

You stay the night on the farm, but nothing amiss happens, you do not even hear the howl of wolves that you heard before. You rest a little bit easier.

In the morning the farmer takes all his animals to their rightful spots, more especially because he knows you have fixed the fences.

Later Kalfie takes Beowolf aside and asks,

"Beowolf what be ye intentions with the lass Sophia? Have ye thought of a bonding? If not best to put thought in how you will leave her behind."

After which he smiles.

GM: Beowolf needs to roll dice to answer his intentions.

The farmer is please with all you have done and asks what he may do to compensate your time at his farm. Sophia prepares lunch.

GM: Say what you will do in Party Order after Beowolf has made his roll.



31st Mar, 2008 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep

The Game Master says...

Beowolf admits fondness for the woman named 'Sophia'. He says he has intentions of a family in the future and wishes to be with her in the farm. Oddly enough, despite your resentment about the whole affair in the beginning Kalfie says,

"Good choice ye can adventure knowing the lass is save and have a nice homestead also."

Klar, paying no mind to the most recent announcement of love, speaks up for the group thanking the farmer for his warm food and kindness.

The farmer nods and then gives a shallow smile, he seems uncertain about the wolves still but feels he may just be overly cautious having seen what the wolves can do.

You fill all the pits give your farewell and then head back to town to look for some work to replenish supplies used.

GM: Beowulf will have the farm has his permanent home. This will be logged in his history until dead. You will always have some kind of alignment to the farm, the old man and of course Sophia.

Days go by. One or two people in the Market mention that they hear you helped the farmer and his daughter... you feel good that you are making some headway in the Village.

GM: Your reputation goes up. Experience has been awarded for what you have done thus far.

As more days go by you plan your next adventure. While at a certain part of the Village you are surprised to see the farmer with Beowulf. They are seated on an old wagon you remember seeing before. They look as though they were looking for you. The farmer claims that recently he has been hearing the wolves in the distance again, it is almost as though they are exploring the south borders of the Village looking for prey.

Beowulf, who by now looks more manly for some reason, is interested in combing the region to place the wolf menace off of the farm for good. He feels with the encroaching sounds of the wolves they may get more daring. They wish for you to leave now with what you have to the farm as it is almost nightfall.

GM: Party stats have been updated. Say what you will do now. No, you have not completed this adventure yet. ;)



Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2008 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep - Page 5

The Game Master says...

You buy chickens in the hope tempting and then ambushing the wolves.

At the farm you set up everything as it should be. Beowulf sits by the fire ready with sword at his side, the others look on from key spots.

The Night Progresses...

As the night moves on you find yourself becoming uneasy with the increasing sound of the wolves' howls, but nothing prepared you for what you are about to see. As Beowulf sits by the fire you notice something strange happening to him, he begins to grow thick hair and his head misshapen into something grotesque... a werewolf! You are amazed, but more horrified to see other werewolves appear, two in fact from the direction of the farm. The howls made by these creatures are more defying to one's soul than those you have heard from regular wolves. You wonder if fear is not getting the best of you as you only know about such creatures over drunk Tavern talk. You quickly think... the farmer and Sophia have tricked all of you into an untimely trap.

Battle begins...

The three of you try to take aim, but from your view point and little light the werewolves move one with the darkness that camouflages is their human like figure. All of you are soon over run and experience death in a horrific way.

Scenario Ended



2nd Apr, 2008 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Scenario Reopens After Above - Deja Vu

You buy chickens in the hope of tempting and then ambushing the wolves.

At the farm you set up everything as it should be. Beowulf sits by the fire ready with sword at his side, the others look on from key spots.

The Night Progresses...

As the night moves on you find yourself becoming uneasy with the increasing sound of the wolves' howls. You begin to hear movement, but you are not able to see from where it comes from since it is already dark.

GM: Say what you will do now.



+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Sponsored Links:

 
> TOPIC: Protect Meh Sheep
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2021
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,