Protect Meh Sheep - Page 2 of 7

Daphne decides to follow Beowulf and Sophia. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Feb, 2008 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

11th April 2021's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Posts: 49 - Views: 7734
Closed

GM Tells Story Here
21st Feb, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Daphne explains her presence and makes offers to help guard the old man's lock and help with repairs to the surroundings to which he responds,

"Well indeed, come in so that we may talk and I can offer ye some herb tea."

GM: Say what you will do now.



Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

You wait until the whole group assembles at the farmer's home and then enter as one. The old man does not seem to be much bothered by it. He bids you to sit in what may be considered a very small living quaters.

The place looks like it is clean, but not beautified. The furniture is old and a lot of the items made of cloth have been mended. You can see that this old man has no wealth to speak of.

He then goes into his kitchen which you can see from where you sit. He meticulously pours a green like liquid into some cups, rests them on a tray and then brings it out to you starting with Daphne. He says,

"This will give ye strength."

GM: Say if you will drink or what you will do now.



22nd Feb, 2008 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You each take the cup and he has no mine about your thankfulness about it. He turns around, goes over to the kitchen, places the tray on a old wooden table and then returns to where you are gathered. He sounds sad and lowly as he shares his concerns,

"I'm glad this day for I have longed for help. I'm an old man, a widow at that, and I have but one daughter I had late in my life to help me where she can."

He then looks at your faces, sighs and continues...

"You see I have a large farm but no hands to take care of it."

He walks over to a back door and bids you to follow him. You all stand and follow. He opens a door that needs definite repairs and calls out a name,

"Sophia, Sophia..."

You look to see who he calls out to as he steps further outside and into the backyard of the farm. Then from one side of the farm approaches a woman of beauty that has not been seen for a long time. She is dressed in dirty clothes and is the mode of doing farm work, but yet her beauty abounds.

The men in the party cannot help but look at each other and then back to the woman to see if they are really seeing such a woman in a place like this.

GM: The men in the Party need to make a roll. Look for the roll called, 'Beauty'. The roll is out of 20. If you get over your current soul then you are dumbstruck by the beauty of the woman. Those who have not fallen for beauty are still taking note of their surroundings. After all have rolled, please return and report the results.



22nd Feb, 2008 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

Klar and Beowulf are taken by the beauty of the woman and she does notice and almost seems to smile in a flirtatious way at them. Kalfie is not amused by this and turns to the old man for more information. The old man shows all of you to Sophia as though he just found family. The old man says,

"These will help us protect meh sheep."

Sophia shakes each of your hands, but she does not seem to be as cordial with Daphne or Kalfie. The old man continues...

"Make them some of the pot and we will talk over what we shall do."

Sophia nods in agreement and ads,

"Father shall I finish what I was doing first and then I shall come again?"

Her father agrees. Sophia then turns to Beowulf and Klar,

"I need a hand, will you help me awhile?"

Her smile is drawing and Beowulf and Klar seem to already move in her direction without thought.

The father noticing this says to Kalfie and Daphe,

"Shall we return inside?"

GM: Say what you will do now? 4:00pm



24th Feb, 2008 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

Daphne wants to know what chores Sophia is doing to which she replies...

"Ya know, farm work"

She passes a wink.

Daphne and Kalfie are not amused by the behavior of their comrades towards this woman and they do not fear to voice their feelings about it to which Beowulf and Klar slightly push off Daphne and Kalfie aside and are already following the woman.

The old man not bothered by your concerns says,

"Let us make haste, it will soon be dark and we need to discuss the needful."

The old man starts his way back into the house.

GM: Say what you will do now.



25th Feb, 2008 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep

The Game Master says...

Unhappy with the way Beowulf and Klar are behaving you call them by name sternly to which they look at you with a face of oddity.

Sophia puts her hands on her hips and says with contempt,

"These are men or be they lads still sucking from their mother's breasts?"

She then places a hand in gesture as though trying to calm everyone, but then she rolls her eyes skyward and continues,

"Do they have no mind of their own for which they can do as they please?"

GM: Make one last roll (Klar and Beowulf): Beauty 2 with the same modifier as before. Place the result and decision in Party Order.



Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Klar frowns at your hard use of his name, but he comes around and is now disinterested in Sophia over the embarrassment. However, Kalfie and Daphne both step into Beowulf's way and attempts to set him down on his butt, but he is a strong man and does not take to this likely as he puts his hands on the hilt of his sword.

Sophia jumps in quickly,

"Be not afraid, he can be with me a little while and ye may discuss what you will with my father."

She then looks at Beowulf with tingling eyes to which he breaks a small smile.

Meanwhile...

The old man stands by the door to the back of his home and says,

"It will soon be dark and we have much to discuss, make haste and stop the squabble, he will be fine with my daughter, she can handle herself."

He then motions to come in and adds,

"I have something to show you."

GM: Say what you will do now.



27th Feb, 2008 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Daphne decides to follow Beowulf and Sophia.

Kalfie and Klar enter the old man's home to discuss the issues at hand. Kalfie inquires as to where Sophia is taking Daphne and Beowulf to which he replies,

"Well, farm work of course!"

He then looks at you with raised brow and an expression of wonder to what he sees as such an obvious answer. He then studies you for a moment and says...

"Okay shall I tell thee what has been happening in the past few days?"

GM: At the moment I will focus the story on those with the old man. This means that Kalfie and Klar will not know what is happening with the rest. Say what you will do now.



+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Sponsored Links:

 
> TOPIC: Protect Meh Sheep
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2021
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,