Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 4 of 20

Free the lady already, she looks hungry and - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2007 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »
Posts: 155 - Views: 16873
Closed
Share Book RPG round 3: The Tale of the Unlucky Adventurers
27th Sep, 2007 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 4

I would like to suggest that if we have 1/2 of x plus one vote then it is already a majority vote and we can proceed. I think it would keep things moving faster, though our GM in doing a great job as is.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2007 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

QUOTE (Blackheart)
only continue if there is at least 5 votes.


There is 4 votes now. I'll only continue if there is one more vote, it can be Vincenzo or ANY other person.

27th Sep, 2007 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Then lets get some more players in here cause my magical sword is losing its glow.



27th Sep, 2007 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

This site caters for a more Mature audience so you will find that some participants if not all have very tight schedules, but I did put out a newsletter and hopefully we get more than five so that the game keeps moving.

I will also add that I am glad that it is based on the first five and not the number participating.



Post Date: 27th Sep, 2007 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

Hey, I read the newsletter and I'm joining in! I just read all the Rounds lol Took me a while. I didn't join before because I didn't know how to play.

Okay , let's go left again...save the girl and beat up the guards before trying to go in the Temple.

27th Sep, 2007 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3

The Dice Master says...

Good on you for joining in LDSCyn and making our fifth vote. Now on to the woman and her wire tied hands.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2007 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Temple Flame 3 - Page 4

UPDATE 4

Left:

QUOTE (253)
You follow the faint track as it twists and turns between the thick, iron-hard tree trunks.  Eventually you pause and wipe your brow. You are just about to take a brief rest and share a little water with Minki when you catch sight of something that makes your blood run cold despite the fierce tropical heat. A fleshless skull grins out at you from behind the hanging fronds. There are many more, set all around the path atop wooden poles. Do you wish to go back and take the other branch of the trail? If so, turn to 95. If you decide to ignore the grisly warning and press on regardless, turn to 51.


Press on:

QUOTE (51)
You advance warily along the path. Minki is no longer running playfully ahead, preferring to keep close to you now.  Unease gnaws at you as you listen to the myriad forest noises, straining to filter from the ceaseless chatter and shrieks of bird and beast the faint sound that might betray a predator's approach. The path veers sharply to the left and you emerge into a clearing where a large wooden cage hangs from the branch of a tree. There is a young native girl within.  Her wrists are bound with silver wire to a bar of the cage. She stares silently down at you, and you notice her matted hair  and  wild  appearance.  Will  you  cross  the clearing and continue on your way (turn to 129), or will you try to free her (turn to 271)?


Free the woman... again?

Attached Image

Attached Image Edited: Blackheart on 27th Sep, 2007 - 10:27pm

27th Sep, 2007 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

Free the lady already, she looks hungry and can feast on the guards later.



+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »

 
> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 3
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.