Trinidad Internet Services - Page 3 of 10

In the last place I was at some people were - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Oct, 2007 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Trinidad Internet Services TSTT, Flow, WOW Net, Cariblink, Greendot, Interserv and others here and there. This is your chance to rate your internet connection in Trinidad & Tobago.
8th Oct, 2007 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services - Page 3

laugh.gif Welcome to the world of Internet Services in Trinidad. I thought that kit addition is a good catch. How can it be free but at the same time you have to pay $57.50?

I also heard that existing TSTT ADSL users will have to sign continuing contract for at least a year if they want to upgrade from ADSL to ADSL 2.

Now with those prices we have to se if FLOW is going to do anything to make life more competitive because they charge you for the modem, installation and service. I calculated it at TT$1200 - that is a lot!

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2007 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Services Internet Trinidad

I not upgrading. Tstt just ant more money out of me. My 256k is just good for surfing, as far as I concern the upgrade should just be retroactive for all this money we paying.

8th Oct, 2007 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It was my understanding that once you finished your current contract that you will revert to the current price scheme. So if you are on 256kb now then you will pay $79.00 per month instead of $340 or whatever outrageous price you are paying now,.

I am on wireless so I get no benefit out of this, but I do hope they will do something about this RIDICULOUS dial up speed that they are selling as a 400kb-700kb connection which is a complete lie.

9th Oct, 2007 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Services Internet Trinidad

I placed an order for an external antenna for my EVDO (I talk about this in another Thread), and hopefully it will help my reception.

I was so excited when I read this because I was on another forum and only one other person was familiar with using an antenna. I just ordered one too! Where are you getting yours? What area are you in?

9th Oct, 2007 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Services Internet Trinidad

I ordered mine off of Ebay. I searched for it locally and found one guy that had a version that would fit on to the EVDO external port and flip up. I was tempted to get that, but decided to order something proper as the flip version would mean I would still have to move around until I got a good signal. With what I ordered I can move around the antenna and have a long chord to where I am comfortable.

9th Oct, 2007 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services

So you didn't get yours yet? I was thinking about FLOW but saw a lot of negative reviews.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services - Page 3

Mine is in the mail, I may get it next week and until then I have to live off of a VERY slow connection. I also saw a lot of negative reviews. With the new Blink Broadband offered by TSTT that may change though as they will be forced to improve.

12th Oct, 2007 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

In the last place I was at some people were saying that FLOW might reduce their prices to give TSTT some competition with their new blink crap, anyone have word on that?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad Internet Services

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,