Trinidad Internet Services - Page 10 of 10

Name: Oliver Country: Comments: Welcome home - Page 10 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Feb, 2011 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Trinidad Internet Services TSTT, Flow, WOW Net, Cariblink, Greendot, Interserv and others here and there. This is your chance to rate your internet connection in Trinidad & Tobago.
20th Jun, 2008 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services - Page 10

As an update I gave back in my EVDO PC Card. I thought I would have to pay a huge fee, but it seems that during the TTPost strike TSTT sent out letters stating that they were going to change the terms of the service to limited bandwidth instead of unlimited. Thus customers on contracts had the choice to bring back in their cards. I was glad to hear that as I was not using it much and at $437 a month that is a lot to put out for something you do not use!

Rather off topic, but...
I Have a PCI to PC card and an external antenna for sale if anyone is interested.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2008 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Services Internet Trinidad

TSTT have a history of bad service and yet people ran to them for their BLINKing connection. I think I mentioned in another post here that I have absolutely no problem with FLOW, yes sometimes the connection goes for about half an hour in the wee hours of the morning (around now actually) but that is once in a while. I always connect at maximum speed and I have two different areas of Trinidad to compare it too. One at my parents place and the other where I live. Both connections are superb. I have a few friends who have the BLINK service and they complain all the time. Connection always dropping and not connecting at full speed. Oh and someone mentioned Greendot, well besides the cost factor, some people I spoke to say the connection is good but when the rain falls too heavily, connection goes from very slow to none. Well that makes some sense, I guess because you are using a Satellite dish that sends and receives signals that can be affected by the weather. Honestly if you have a choice, FLOW for me is it.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2008 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Xbitman

Comments: I was wondering what is the best high speed internet service provider for central Trinidad. In the area of Freeport / Carapichaima / Couva... Thanks

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Services Internet Trinidad

Name: Lodi

Comments: Some years back they were killing us with prices for net and phone calls now everything come real cheap. Internet moving real good now in sweet TandT.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Services Internet Trinidad

Name: Janice

Comments: I will be in Trinidad soon for a few months, possibly a year. Having a reliable fast connection is important to me. Who can you recommended as the best ISP in Trinidad?

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2011 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Internet Services

Name: Oliver

Comments: Welcome home it's total madness, moreover the general public seems to have no problem with that kind of service.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Internet Services

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,