Charlie Sheen - Page 8 of 11

Well, one of the "goddesses" dump - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Apr, 2011 - 11:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Charlie Sheen
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen
A Friend

Charlie Sheen - Page 8

Yeah put him on late night so that I do not have to worry about seeing him at all. smile.gif I think many people will not watch him too much but who knows.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2011 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Sheen Charlie

Don't get too used to the idea of Sheen at Nite...

Seems like CBS wants 2 and 1/2 Men back on the air...with Charlie. Sounds like Moonves want Chuck Lorre and all other potentially offended to suck it up and make nice with Sheen. Now after having listened to the rants of Sheen...this seems like delicious revenge for him. He can either string them along in discussions and the drop them (which is my bet) or he can hit the set and cash in on $100 million in 2 years and then leave. The choice seems to be Sheen's...

Source 6

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2011 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Mack

Comments: Another overrated celeb that uses his popularity to try and muscle the industry. Its amazing to me how actors at this level think they know everything about politics, religion, the universe and your kitchen skin but have little control over their own lives. If CBS were to give in to what he wanted that would set a new precedent for other actors to hold producers to ransom for whatever they think should be their piece of the pie.

1st Apr, 2011 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Sheen Charlie

A report on USAToday says that Sheen is having difficulty getting a place to stay, as he tours the US trying to drum up attention for his new show, because in the last hotel he stayed he trashed it. The comedy with him as the solo act is supposed to be called: "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth." so you can only guess what will be presented.

3rd Apr, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Sheen Charlie

It seems like the show didn't start as he may have expected. The audience heckled, booed and eventually "abandoned" him at his inaugural stage show, with many people chanting "refund" and heading for the exits even before the show abruptly ended.

international QUOTE
Winning? Not on opening night.

The first stop on Sheen's "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" 20-city variety show started Saturday night with thunderous applause but ended 70 minutes later. In between, Sheen tried to appease his audience with rants, a rapper and a question and answer session, ultimately concluding the first show was "an experiment."

The former "Two and a Half Men" star learned firsthand at Detroit's 5,100-seat Fox Theatre that show business still requires a show. The debacle called into question the fate of the nascent tour. Some fans already predicted a premature end for the monthlong trek, which was scheduled to resume Sunday in Chicago.

"No way" the show makes it through all the dates, said Bob Orlowski, a lawyer from Plymouth, Michigan, who watched with six clients in a suite. Source 1

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2011 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen

Sheen gets audience to chant hateful slurs against ex-wife Richards
Ohio Local News

Actor Charlie Sheen showed his hatred for his ex-wife Denise Richards during his Cleveland show when he asked the audience to chant insults at her.
Source: Ohio News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Charlie Sheen - Page 8

Charlie Sheen custody defeat

Charlie Sheen has lost his court battle for sole custody of his twin boys with estranged wife Brooke Mueller. Ref. Source 1

24th Apr, 2011 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Well, one of the "goddesses" dump him via text message. I wonder how long it will take for Charlie to replace her. rolleyes.gif

international QUOTE
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Charlie Sheen is down to one so-called "goddess," with the troubled star revealed his relationship woes Saturday night during his stage show in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Sheen opened his show by telling the audience that p-rn actress Bree Olson broke up with him via text message, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The news comes after Olson, whose real name is Rachel Oberlin, last week denied reports that she had left the former "Two and a Half Men" star for a second time. Source 9

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Charlie Sheen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,