Citizen: Alaskanlds - Page 2 of 4

FINALLY! I am happy to report that - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Nov, 2007 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
In Cozyville!
25th Oct, 2007 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds - Page 2

Well with having the job and an income we finally were able to get some insurance. I feel so much better with coverage as you never know what could happen! I remember when we had hurricane stregnth winds in Alaska--our little town registered 109 mph and we are used to wind but not like that! We lost the roof and two walls overnight and we had no insurance! I never want to be in a situation like that again!

Chomper seems to be mostly happy here and I am glad. I really miss my dog back home. Well we have company coming for dinner! So I better get going.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2007 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Citizen

It has been a couple of crazy days since hubby left to work out of town. I really miss him a lot and hope all is well. I heard about the Encounters club and thought I would go there. To be honest, when I first heard about it I thought it was some kind of "singles" place and since I was neither attractive or popular, I decided to go to school instead! Now, that I have a husband who loves me for who I am and not what I look like--I have found out that it is actually a place where people in town go to socialize and I think I need that about now.

Chomper is doing good although she is still in a sour mood! Of course, I am too, maybe she just misses him too~!

31st Oct, 2007 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds Archive RPG Cozyville

I am doing some checking into starting a business here in Cozyville. I think there is a definite need for a daycare center but am not sure if that is an option. The other thing I would love to open would be a Family Friendly Entertainment with all kinds of good media for families. I will have to get back here when I get some more information.

Honey is doing good out of town! Miss him tons!

8th Nov, 2007 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Alaskanlds Citizen

Can hardly wait for my sweetie to get home! A week and a half is to long to be away~but it is necessary at times.

I am excited to tell him that I met two of the nicest citizens and that we are thinking of an activity or something like a get-to-know-your-neighbor event. I am loving it here and am starting to find my bearings (I think!) rolleyes.gif

14th Nov, 2007 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Citizen

It sure is taking me a long time to get over this sickness--I am beginning to wonder if it is the 9 month sickness? Hmmmm! That is a little scary but wonderful at the same time. I better go to the doctor and get another checkup!

18th Nov, 2007 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds

WOW that was a very intense but quick pregnancy! We have a beautiful little girl and we named her JackLynn Kaye! She is precious and our dog Chomper is very moody lately. I think she if feeling a little neglected. I spent a little extra time with her tonight! I hear the baby crying...gotta go!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2007 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alaskanlds - Page 2

WOW--I thought Women were cranky! I am speaking of Chomper-not hubby or the baby! SMILE! She didn't want to cooperate at all lately. I really gave an extra go at playing with her and even some special food--she pretty much just upped her nose at me. She finally ate but was not at all interested in playing so I let her be for the night. Try again tomorrow!

25th Nov, 2007 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alaskanlds Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

FINALLY! I am happy to report that both JackLynn AND Chomper are happy! And that makes me happy! I was hoping all that extra playing time would make her feel more appreciated. She was even sleeping by her today. ~KODAK MOMENT~

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Alaskanlds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,