Prince William - Page 2 of 5

I see a lot of his Mother in William, he's - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Mar, 2011 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Prince William
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Prince William - Page 2

William and Kate to tour Canada after wedding
(AFP)

British News

AFP - Prince William and Kate Middleton will visit Canada in their first overseas royal tour as a married couple, palace officials announced. Source: Source

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

William Prince

A young girl in Mexico is on a hunger strike (9th day) for the purpose of demanding a wedding invitation from Prince William and his fiance Kate. She is camping outside the British Embassy in Mexico city. The workers at the Embassy told her already that there are no more spots for the wedding however she said she will continue with the strike until the "very end". rolleyes.gif

Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Feb, 2011 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Prince William History & Civil Business Politics

Absolute nonsense. There are so many better things to go to the "very end" for and given her insistence I'm sure the Prince William wedding management contingent will ensure she is not invited.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2011 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 William Prince

Prince William's arrival time secret

Prince William's arrival time at Christchurch is being kept well under wraps ahead of his visit to the worst-hit areas in the damaged city today. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2011 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

William Prince

There's an app for that: The royal wedding

Those who want to keep up with the latest news about next month's royal wedding, polish up their palace protocol or pass on marriage advice to the royal couple can now buy a "one-stop wedding shop" iPad application. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Prince William

Prince William flies with the people

Prince William flew cattle class to Christchurch, although his choice of alias may have set him apart from the herd. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2011 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Prince William - Page 2

I hope for the sake of the monarchy and the rest of Britain that this marriage works. They already had one split some years ago and he comes from a line of marriage separations that lead to divorce. Maybe the curse can be lifted finally although most people on the street rather for his father to take over the mantle.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2011 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Prince William
A Friend

Prince William Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I see a lot of his Mother in William, he's very Royal but he has a touch of compassion about him. He will be king one day, and I, not being an English subject, still wish him and Kate all the best.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Prince William

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,