FLOW Trinidad - Page 6 of 13

I've been getting regular timeouts - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Sep, 2009 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
2nd Feb, 2009 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 6

Sharon, please bear in mind that you are not the only one fed up with FLOW. This is why I chose disconnect my cable and register with Directv. Have you tried visiting their office (FLOW) in Tacarigua? I know it is very far but this is where I went after visiting POS branch and received no response. The service in the East was excellent. The CSR was very pleasant, attentive and actually resolved my problem on the spot. FLOW had my account in arrears and had the audacity to send me a bill close to $900.00 even though I was paying my bill on time through the bank. Fortunately, I had proof (since I chose to pay via cheque) that my payments were done on a timely basis. But it was three years too late for me! Yep! That's how long it took for this problem to be resolved. Maybe you should either switch to Directv or disconnect your cable and have unlimited internet access. If you think about it, it will be cheaper and you won't be missing much because the world will be just a click away.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2009 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

It rains all the time by me so DirectTV isn't an option for me. I rather like watching cable while it's raining wink.gif

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Angie

Comments: I must say I'm mostly satisfied with the actual service from flow.My problem is the late receipt of bills-maybe that's TTPOST's fault. I find that when you call or visit the office in POS every CSR gives a different explanation as to the cause of the problem-it's as though the right hand don't know what the left hand doing.I was querying a phone bill which was paid, or so I thought, at TTPOST on Western Main Rd.However, I learned that although I explained the portion to the phone and the portion to the cable it all went to cable so the phone bill was outstanding for a few months.Then without the proper mail service I was unaware. So I now make sure to pay at the office. Also bank payments are tricky for any bills since they sometimes forget to post the payment- so it is safer by CC or cheque or cash.I learned that the hard way.

6th Apr, 2009 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Trinidad FLOW

My problem is the late receipt of bills-maybe that's TTPOST's fault.

It is true that TTPOST is at fault most of the time with mailing bills but upon investigation, I have discovered that TSTT, WASA, T&TEC, FLOW and DIRECTV are all horrible when it comes to generating bills and sending them out to customers on a timely basis.

I find that when you call or visit the office in POS every CSR gives a different explanation as to the cause of the problem-it's as though the right hand don't know what the left hand doing.

Yes FLOW and TSTT are well known for their lies hence the reason why you will receive different explanations for one problem.

Also bank payments are tricky for any bills since they sometimes forget to post the payment- so it is safer by CC or cheque or cash.I learned that the hard way.

This was a part of the reason why FLOW claimed that I was paying my bills very late because all payments were made through the bank. FLOW claimed that the bank was sending the payments late to FLOW. I investigated this and discovered that FLOW was lying. The bank informed me that once a bill is paid, the teller enters the payment on the system and someone from FLOW will collect the list of names and people who paid their bills from the bank the following day. The senior manager at the bank also explained that since FLOW merged, they were experiencing problems with bill payments. The senior manager even told me that she has a standing order to pay her FLOW bill on the 15th of every month and FLOW reflects her payments as arriving late.

So I now make sure to pay at the office. 

This is the best solution for this problem. To pay directly at the office. However, this is not convenient for everyone.

20th Apr, 2009 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Over the period of the Summit FLOW put out a notice that surveillance equipment used by security forces for the Summit would cause disruptions - anyone had problems over the weekend?

7th Jun, 2009 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

Crime in Trinidad is becoming worse and worse. These criminals are so devious and are becoming extremely bold. A friend of mine emailed this to me recently and I decided to post it here. People, beware of contractors who come to your home:

Subject: FW  BANDITS POSING AS FLOW TECHNICIANS

Two weeks ago, my sister-in-law received a phone call at home purporting to be from FLOW stating that there were cable problems in the area and was her service okay. She responded that they had no problems. Two (2) days later, one of the cable boxes went unserviceable. She then called FLOW direct and reported the matter.  FLOW advised that a technician will be in touch. The contact number she gave was her cell number.  A few days later a "FLOW Technician" called her cell number to arrange a visit. She gave a date, which was okay with the technician, and stating that her husband, my brother, would be home that day.  My brother received a call, whilst waiting for the technician stating that he couldn't come that day due to an  'emergency".

Last Friday 3 'technicians" visited the home (the driver remained in the car, with a new cable box to replace the old one. The house was occupied by about 6 people that day, with my brother arriving shortly afterwards. 2 were african (1 short & stocky) and the 3rd, in my brothers words, a "natty haired short indian". The "new" box was found to be "unserviceable" and they said they would return later.

On Monday 25th inst, the same 3 returned, only this time his elderly mother-in-law was home alone. One was armed with a firearm, and they roughed her up and helped themselves to laptops, a car (recovered), all the spare keys they could find, and many other items.

In subsequent enquiries, FLOW has no record of the "trouble call" made by my
sister-in-law.

It may be coincidence, and I am very naive, but this whole affair stinks.

FLOW uses private contractors and it would appear that there is a great "leakage" of your personal info into unwelcomed hands.

The Police are continuing their enquiries.

Please be warned and be guided accordingly.

Jerome

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 6

Here is an example of what you get when trying to watch an informative channel, if not this a totally blank screen:

FLOW Trinidad
FLOW Trinidad (Hover)

11th Sep, 2009 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

I've been getting regular timeouts of late. Fast speed then about a minute timeout, then it starts again. I've been experiencing this all day. Anyone else?

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,