FLOW Trinidad - Page 7 of 13

Well Brenda and everyone else who is not satisfied - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th May, 2010 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
12th Sep, 2009 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 7

Flow is not providing a good service right now, I am not sure what is the problem but the connection goes on and off constantly. It is irritating!

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2009 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

LDS this is exactly why my hubby and I chose to stop subscribing to FLOW. Their reception is poor and the service is atrocious! Be prepared to miss your favourite shows because this is only going to get worse. And to add to your aggravation, try calling FLOW for assistance and tell me how long it took you to establish contact with a helpful CSR who was sympathetic to your complaint.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad
A Friend

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I have not seen the rectangular coloured test pattern, but every time I sit down to watch a show and I am enjoying it the picture and video flicks off and goes to that blue screen. If it doesn't do that it might just blip in and out intermittently, make the viewers miss something important or it would just freeze. On the odd chance I actually watch a show without these technical difficulties though.

I heard about the message Flow subscribers were getting on their cable box which prevented them from viewing properly and they have to carry the box into one of the office. I haven't gotten that yet, maybe that additional frustration from Flow has been temporarily postponed for me and I would endure it soon.

I wold switch to Directv but I hear there are problems with reception and the channels we watch here regularly (WinTV, IETV) aren't on it to the best of my knowledge.

31st Dec, 2009 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Trinidad FLOW

Does anyone have trouble getting their FLOW bill in time to pay before the end of the month? I ended up having to go to FLOW today to pay my bill because I got nothing from TT Post. According to the attendant there she said a lot of customers are complaining that they are not getting the bills even though they give them to TT Post for delivery. Let me rant there: Source 8

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad FLOW

I hate when your in the middle of a show and then the stupid FLOW "you're not subscribed" screen comes on and then goes to a black screen and you miss the show! Just makes me angry sometimes. FLOW fis your thing it ain't working!

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

Name: Ryan

Comments: Flow is giving me some serious spikes of late I am paying for the 10mbps download and 1 mbps upload and I am lucky to get 1 mbps download and .5 mbps upload from speed test results something needs 2 be done.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2010 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 7

Name: Brenda

Comments: I do understand. I am having similar problems and right now, I am thinking of discontinuing the service. I have been waiting on a reassessment of my January bill - a period when I had no service. I have paid part of that bill and continue to pay subsequent bills. I am still seeing late fees on my bill which is very annoying.

20th May, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

Well Brenda and everyone else who is not satisfied with their service has a very easy choice. Discontinue it and go get similar or same service elsewhere. This is the power we have as consumers but we all like to complain month after month and yet continue to pay for service that we are not satisfied with. We have other cable providers and we have other internet providers, go there and compare and see which is the best fit.
JB since I took internet here I have received two bills in the mail, I always just go into Flow's office and pay at the cashier. I don't even bother trying to blame anyone because I want the service, so I make the necessary sacrifices to keep it, blaming only adds to your stress levels. Something which I am trying my very best to keep down. Ironically in Trincity the bill reaches like clockwork, so the bill problem is some areas and not others.

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,