FLOW Trinidad - Page 8 of 13

One thing FLOW Trinidad need to do is increase - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Jul, 2010 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (13) »
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
20th May, 2010 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 8

international QUOTE
Well Brenda and everyone else who is not satisfied with their service has a very easy choice. Discontinue it and go get similar or same service elsewhere.

Really? Come on Lordryoko you are stating the obvious.

international QUOTE
I don't even bother trying to blame anyone because I want the service

I did not say anything about blaming anyone, I merely asked if anyone is having trouble receiving the bill. However I can see TT Post negligent in their timeliness I have a whole Thread dedicated to them and their nonsense.

Also, I do not think it is fair to say that people have a choice, many do not... Some people live in isolated areas where FLOW might be the only option they have if they want internet or cable television.

From experience reading people's complaints I do notice that service is largely based on area. It seems some areas get better service than others.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Well that is true, some people don't have a choice about who to take their service from but I honestly thought it was the other way around. I know that FLOW is not in some parts of Trinidad and Tobago yet, so those people normally have to settle for Blink for internet and Direct Tv or recently Greendot for cable. So saying that people are stuck with FLOW I thought was sort of strange to me.
Also I didn't say you were personally blaming anyone, I was stating my stance on that matter because FLOW blames TTPost and vice versa, therefore I don't even bother to find out who is really to blame, I just pay for the service that I want.

21st May, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Here is an example - you are in 'X' area where there is no ASDL service because you are too far from the exchange. You don't want Direct TV because when it rains in your area you don't get any reception. You don't want GreenDot because you want fast speeds or reception is also out of your target area. This leaves one thing - Cable and since FLOW has their operation in most places you are most likely to go with them.

Rather off topic, but...
I would blame TT Post for a lot of mail problems. I pay for services there that have left me angry and dissatisfied. I have also witnessed shameful practices which in the end is consistent with most services related businesses here. (See Thread in this Board about them)

21st May, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Trinidad FLOW

Yes I see what you mean, I guess I have just been lucky to not be on the sticky end with regard to service from FLOW. I believe I said it in this thread somewhere, I don't have any problems with cable or internet from FLOW and I have two areas to compare them to.

I do however have a problem with the [FLOW] phone [service] these days but that is where I am at now, we don't have the phone at my parents house. It is not reliable at all these days, some days it is working, some days it is not. When it is working, it works great though but there are too many times I come home and the phone is not working. Guess you can't get everything right all the time here undecided.gif

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Name: FLOW Customer

Comments: I'm amazed that this site is one of the only places online that you can come and voice your opinions about their service. Probably they don't want people going on their own site complaining because we would see how many people are unsatisfied with their service. Are their FLOW reps here answering these questions? My biggest problem is watching a show and then you see a black screen with the words "NO SIGNAL".

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

Name: Persad

Comments: I hooked up with flow about three months .I have not been getting any service . I'v been calling about 20 times with in the three months for someone to see what the problem is,within the last 2 weeks they say my modem was not showing yet they still send me the full amount in the bill?Every time I called and complain or to find out whats going on they keep saying that no one call to complain. The last called I made I had ask to speak the manager she said she would see what's going on noting been done? What's the point beaning a manager if you don't know what's going on ? I think flow not sure how to run a company.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 8

Name: Payingcustomer

Comments: For the past two year we have been having horrible reception, several calls led to run arounds. Totally fed and now your service collapses every time rain falls. So it is kind of unfair! Don't you think? See what you can do as soon as possible.

20th Jul, 2010 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

One thing FLOW Trinidad need to do is increase their Upload speeds it is very low as compared to download.

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,