LDS View: Transsexuals - Transsexual Mormons - Page 3 of 7

Okay thanks. Well, I'm kind of confused - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Dec, 2009 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Transsexual Mormons
11th Mar, 2008 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

LDS View: Transsexuals - Transsexual Mormons - Page 3

Nicci, thank you so much for sharing such a personal experience. I for once, do not judge you and I can almost feel the pain you feel through your writing. I notice in your profile says "female" which I assume you want to be treated as such. How is this handled at Church and how it makes you feel?

11th Mar, 2008 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Mormons Transsexual Transsexuals View LDS

I appreciate your time in explaining your life experience. Like LDS, I do not judge you and can feel through your writing. The thought that kept coming to me, was that after this life and it's trials you will be so blessed. I agree that Heavenly Father only gives us what we can handle as trials go and it sounds like you are doing all in your power to live by the Spirit and your testimony to get through this life.

Do you find acceptance in Relief Society? Are they aware of how you have grown up and the challenges you face? My prayers are with you and others like you. Again, thanks for sharing.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

LDS View: Transsexuals - Transsexual Mormons
A Friend

LDS View: Transsexuals - Transsexual Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Unfortunately I can not publicly go into specifics on how I am treated. I wish I could but...just suffice it to say that I am treated fairly. It is more of a public venue sort of thing. It is not something I want in the public domain and searchable by Google.
But thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: All Discussion is Public, do not ask Members to contact you by Email or other methods. Check your spelling.

11th Mar, 2008 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Mormons Transsexual Transsexuals View LDS

Sorry, but I do not get you. You join a public Forum and add to a Topic about the LDS View on Transsexuals and then you do not wish the information indexed by Google? In addition you want Members here to contact you by Email? You obviously have not read our policies here before joining. Please do so now.

Rather off topic, but...
In addition to this, if you have questions or are unsure about what is and is not allowed here then Post a request in your Intro Thread, not the shoutbox.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2009 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mormons Transsexual Transsexuals View LDS

Hello, I to am a transgendered person and I am LDS, my name is Laurie. I have known since very young that I was a girl!

JB: Do not duplicate Posts you already said this in your Introduction.

6th Dec, 2009 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Laurieann196 @ 6-Dec 09, 12:18 PM)
I have found real warmth in Relief Society and have receive many calling's as such in the church.

Hey Laurie. Just a question does the sisters in the RS and your bishop know you're physically a man?

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

LDS View Transsexuals Transsexual Mormons - Page 3

Physically a man? I have not male reproductive organ's. And the answer to you question is YES my past life is known to those that interviewed me prior to my Baptism.

Persephone: Do not put line breaks in your message.

6th Dec, 2009 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

LDS View Transsexuals Transsexual Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

Okay thanks. Well, I'm kind of confused because sometimes transexuals and transgenders call themselves as such but still have their same sexual organs so I couldn't understand that you know what am I saying?, maybe you can explain a little more? So I assume that you went through the surgery before joining the church?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: LDS View: Transsexuals - Transsexual Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,