Hot Sauce For Pain - Page 2 of 2

Okay, this is very bad as heavy metals are - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Aug, 2017 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Hot Sauce For Pain Pepper for health
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2007 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce For Pain
A Friend

Hot Sauce For Pain - Page 2

JB

I don't eat enough hot sauce to cause ulcers. I eat it about once a week on something, and then of course if we have chili. But its definitely not an addiction like you referred to earlier.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2007 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Pain Sauce Hot

Hot sauce for pain? Oh yeah, probably because it leaves a hole in your stomach and the pain is surely gone. spock.gif

I like a little bit (Occasionally) hot sauce, specially if I am eating Mexican BUT is quite rare I use hot sauce. I worked with this teacher once who was always sick, I mean sick to the point she was always hospitalized. She had ulcers due to her addiction to hot sauce. Now, if you ever come to Trinidad you will see what a hot sauce really is! My goodness. This woman would literally pour this sauce as if it was ketchup over ANYTHING: Chinese food, lasagna, toast… you name it. She was only 26 and I always used to tell her that she may not live long if she keeps it up.

16th Nov, 2007 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce For Pain Health & Special Psychology

My wife is Korean, so I had little choice but to toughen up a bit with regards to spicy foods. Now, I cannot say that I can eat as hot of food as her, but when I go back to the states, I can hold my own now. Thank you God for Tobassco!

Rather off topic, but...
The healing properties of hot sauce kind of remind me of the really hard foot massages they do here in Taiwan. My wife complains of a backache and then goes for a foot massage where they bassically try to wedge a chunck of wood into the bottom of your foot. When she comes back, her backache is gone. I ask how her foot feels and she says it is fine, but sore from the massage. I have suggested just saving the 10 dollars and telling her to go get the hammer and give her foot a good whack and the backache will be gone just as well.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Pain Sauce Hot

Eat hot peppers for a longer life? Study

Consumption of hot red chili peppers is associated with a 13 percent reduction in total mortality, a large prospective study has found. Ref. Source 2f.

15th Jan, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Pain Sauce Hot

Interesting how something that causes pain can be helpful for pain. I think its a good idea but it has to be done in moderation as one poster said it can cause ulcers.

15th Jan, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce For Pain

On those concerned with addiction and having too much, like all things one must have moderation. Even water, though most do not consider such, can be taken in excess. Many Americans already do, encouraged by beverage companies seeking to take more from us.

On hot sauce, I feel it is no different. Peppers and hot sauce can have its benefits if used properly, but used in excess and problems could arise. As with anything, additions can happen, and it is simply keeping the right mindset.I will admit though to finding it interesting where one says hot sauce can help prevent ulcers while another says in excess it can cause them.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jan, 2017 - 10:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hot Sauce Pain - Page 2

Lead Contamination in Hot Sauces. Given the lead contamination found in chili-containing candies imported from Mexico, 25 hot sauces were tested for heavy metals. Source 7z

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce For Pain
A Friend

Hot Sauce Pain Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Okay, this is very bad as heavy metals are poisonous in the extreme and even low doses can lead to mental issues.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hot Sauce For Pain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,