Look4Maddie Introduction

Look4maddie Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Nov, 2007 - 8:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA Does not read rules, posting crazy.
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Look4Maddie Introduction
A Friend

Look4Maddie Introduction

Mom of 2, live in Texas- like to travel and am studying criminology- love pets, working out, scrapbooking

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Introduction LookMaddie

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read (did you?) our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Look4Maddie Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction LookMaddie

Hi, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here. Just to clarify Persephone's message, she erased your last post in the thread about Madeleine because you basically quoted the whole article and that's against the rules. You are allowed to quote a part of the article and then link to it but you must add your personal input. Please if you have any questions, do ask here. Feel free to re-post your message using these guidelines. Thanks. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Look4Maddie Introduction
A Friend

Introduction LookMaddie

Oh my goodness- forgive me for that! thank you for the clarification I will try again.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Off topic info removed.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Look4Maddie Introduction

Look4Maddie, this is your intro thread. I meant to re-post your message in the appropriate thread (where you posted before) Also please use quote tags as you will see in all our messages. Thanks a lot. smile.gif

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....6&hl=portuguese

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Look4Maddie Introduction
A Friend

Look4Maddie Introduction

This has to be the most complicated and picky forum I have ever seen! Its far from user friendly with all the artwork and graphics on here to even know what area you are posting in.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Look4Maddie Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

User Deleted. Users who do not take time to read the Rules and Policies before joining as is required do not belong here.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Look4Maddie Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,