Stacy Peterson - Page 6 of 10

After four wives why would you want to go - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jan, 2009 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Stacy Peterson
Is Drew Peterson A Murderer?
22nd Feb, 2008 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson - Page 6

Bingo! Drew Peterson's 3rd wife was murdered by drowning. Let's see if Drew has the mood to continue talking about how many women want him. rolleyes.gif

CHICAGO -  The death of the third wife of former police officer Drew Peterson has been officially declared a homicide after another autopsy revealed she drowned, the Will County state's attorney said Thursday.

The second report on Kathleen Savio's March 2004 death included photos from the scene and reports from the initial investigation, along with results from microscopic examinations and toxicological tests, Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow said in a statement.

"We have been investigating this as a murder since reopening the case in November of last year," Glasgow said. "We now have a scientific basis to formally and publicly classify it as such."

Savio, 40, was found dead in her bathtub shortly before her divorce settlement with Peterson was finalized.

A coroner's jury ruled after the first autopsy that her death was accidental, but her body was exhumed last Nov. 13 after Peterson was named a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson. She has not been found, but Drew Peterson said she ran off with another man.

Drew Peterson told the (Joliet) Herald-News on Thursday that the results "shocked" him. "You're kidding me. Unbelievable. That's hard to believe," said Peterson, 54, a former sergeant with the Bolingbrook Police Department....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2008 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Peterson Stacy

I notice there is not much news about this case anymore. The last thing I heard was that Drew Peterson was arrested in relation to some sort of weapon he did not have a license. What John Travolta has to do with this guy?

A photograph of actor John Travolta signing an autograph for Drew Peterson, the prime suspect in fourth wife Stacy's disappearance, could end up being evidence in the weapons case brought against him by police.

Peterson was arrested last week on a gun violation charge for owning and using an assault rifle with a barrel shorter than required by state law.

The 54-year-old former Bolingbrook, Ill., police officer has contended that he used the gun on the job, and the law applies only to civilians.

On Thursday, his attorney released a photo of Peterson carrying the weapon in question as Travolta signed an autograph for him. Peterson had been assigned to protect the star while he was shooting the movie "Battlefield Earth."

"This photo should convince the state police that they've made a mistake with these charges," Joel A. Brodsky, Peterson's criminal defense attorney, said in a press release he circulated with the photo on Thursday.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th May, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson
A Friend

Stacy Peterson History & Civil Business Politics

The reason that John Travolta is brought up is because his defense is saying he bought the gun for "official use" the photo showss that he was using it while he was assigned to guard John while he was there making a movie. This proves that it was being used in a official capacity thus the law prohibiting him from having it is not justified. There is a different rule applied to Officers than civilians. Officers can have more of a paramilitary assortment of weapons that Civilians can not own

30th Dec, 2009 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Peterson Stacy

What in the world is this girl thinking? She better get a life insurance and quick!

The ex-cop who is a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife and whose third wife died suspiciously in a bathtub is planning to walk down the aisle for a fifth time.

Drew Peterson, 54, is engaged again, his lawyer and publicist confirmed Wednesday to FOXNews.com.

Though Peterson is still married to his fourth wife, Stacy, who was 23 when she disappeared last year, he has found a new 23-year-old fiancee, he told "Drew Peterson Exposed" author Derek Armstrong Tuesday.

"The kids have met her," said Armstrong. "They like her and they know about this engagement."

Peterson has two young children, Anthony, 6, and Lacy, 4, with Stacy Peterson. The missing mom's family contends she is dead.

"Oh my God, I"m speechless," Pam Bosco, a spokeswoman for Stacy Peterson's family told FOXNews.com when informed of Drew Peterson's engagement. "History repeats itself, so I imagine that that's the same situation he had before: He"d be involved with somebody when he was getting rid of the one before."

Armstrong said the new fiancee, whom Peterson refused to identify, lives within 15 minutes of Peterson's Bolingbrook, Ill., home. He said the couple have been dating about four months. Lawyer Joel Brodsky and publicist Glenn Selig did not identify the woman either.

Selig said the engagement happened "sometime within the last couple of days."

A sticking point for Peterson is that he is currently married.

"This is not uncommon for Drew," said Selig. "When he was married to Kathleen still, he was in the process of divorcing Kathleen when he proposed to Stacy. He's done this before and, you know, he seems very happy."

Peterson met with high-profile Chicago attorney Jeffery M. Leving - a lawyer in the Elian Gonzalez case - earlier this year to see what his rights to a split might be.

Leving told FOXNews.com that Peterson had not yet filed for divorce...

Source 9

And the father of the girl speaks up...

Drew Peterson, under a cloud of suspicion since his 23-year-old fourth wife vanished more than a year ago, has popped the question to another young woman -- drawing anguished pleas from a Chicago father convinced his daughter is the one.

"That ain't going to happen," Ernie Raines said. "I'm doing everything I can to try to get her away from him. . . . I'd like to say to him: Stay away from my daughter, take his ring back and look for his wife before he's out trying to get another young girl."

Peterson's lawyer confirmed the 54-year-old former Bolingbrook police sergeant is engaged to be married. Peterson refused to say who accepted his proposal, but denied that it's Raines' daughter Christina, 24.

Christina Raines, a waitress, also denied that she's the one, saying she's friends with Peterson but never dated him or got a marriage proposal.

But a police source said she is the bride-to-be, and her father insists, "It's her."

Ernie Raines said his daughter is trying to avoid the publicity that has followed Peterson since his wife, Stacy, disappeared in October 2007. Peterson has been named as a suspect in her "potential homicide" and is being investigated in the 2004 homicide of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Ernie Raines said his daughter told him about Peterson's proposal when he spotted a ring on her finger Friday.

"I said, 'You need to take that back. If you don't want to, I will,' " said Ernie Raines, 53. "I said, why would you want to marry someone like that anyway? He's my age for Christ's sake."

Christina Raines said her dad's got it wrong -- it was just a friendship ring from someone else. She said she doesn't know who Peterson plans to marry.

Joel Brodsky, Peterson's defense attorney, said, without naming names, "Yeah, he proposed and she accepted. I guess he's got to get divorced...

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson
A Friend

Peterson Stacy

Yeah I have to agree that she better get a very good life insurance policy and make sure that her parents are listed as the ones to receive the payout when she goes missing. I wonder if the parents can get one of those implants inbedded in her neck that will let them know where she is. I know you can get them for kids nowadays. Maybe that will help make sure she is safer.

30th Dec, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson

He is definitely making a circus show out of the whole thing. Maybe when she dies everyone will have enough evidence against him. I'm not wishing bad on her but she is stupid to want to go with him. Anyone have a pic?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2009 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson - Page 6

QUOTE (Clara @ 30-Dec 08, 3:04 PM)
Anyone have a pic?

Yes, check the second link I posted in the recent update and you will see her.

29th Jan, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

After four wives why would you want to go after a fifth, not unless you have a plan or maybe its one of his sick hobbies.

Drew Peterson: Why I'm Getting Married Again

Drew Peterson says he understands why his future fifth wife's loved ones are concerned for her safety. But Peterson, who is a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife Stacy and the death of his third wife Kathleen Savio in their Bolingbrook, Ill., home, said that "I'm a good guy."
Ref. Source 1

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Stacy Peterson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,