Stacy Peterson - Page 10 of 10

He is saying now that he fears for his life - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Sep, 2013 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Stacy Peterson
Is Drew Peterson A Murderer?
7th Sep, 2013 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson - Page 10

He is saying now that he fears for his life inside prison and that he is in a very small room with no TV or anything. Really? He thought prison was a Big Brother TV show or something?

international QUOTE
Convicted murderer Drew Peterson now fears for his own life as he serves his 38-year prison sentence in an Illinois prison, according to letters written to his attorney and obtained by MyFoxChicago.com.

"Joel, did you ever feel that something was going to happen before it does? I feel I"m going to die in here. If the inmates don't get me I"m going to be killed by the cruel guards," the former police officer wrote in a letter Brodsky shared with MyFoxChicago.com.

Peterson started writing letters to his attorney Joel Brodsky after his February sentencing for the killing of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. He is currently being held in protective custody and has complained of the "Nightmarish," Conditions.

"I"m in a cell the size of a broom closet, peeling paint, rusting fixtures, I have no TV or anything and I haven't been out since I got here. Source 8

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Stacy Peterson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,