Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 3 of 26

More "dirt" coming up. You have - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th May, 2009 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
24th May, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 3

Kate treats Jon like a little boy, just check what she says at the end of this clip:

Jon & Kate Plus 8
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2009 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

BOTH of them have issues. I saw another clip when Jon says he does not believe it is normal for a husband and a wife to smile each other and say "Honey, can you do this for me?" "Sweetheart, you're so great". They both laughed very loud at the whole idea with Kate adding that they have the kind of relationship where they're very honest with each other so there are no misunderstandings.

25th May, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

You will never see the TRUE ins and outs of any family through a television series. What you see is what the producers and editors want you to see or in other words what sells. The show started off nicely, but now its just all for show. It is a sad outcome to something that should have been beautiful. If Jon does leave he will have one heck of a monthly allowance and maintenance to pay unless they do a joint custody arrangement. I hope it does not come to that.

25th May, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Kate and Jon

I was looking how they were installing solar panels in their new multimillion dollar house and the man who was doing it was trying to explain to Kate very excitedly that she would be able to save up to US$500 a year from the panels as well as if she buys the right dishwasher, washer machine, etc she would be able to save a lot of money. I could only laugh seeing her saying she just does not care and telling the guy he is speaking too much. They're making US$75,000 per episode, do you think she cares if she saves US$500 bucks a year? laugh.gif

Having said that, with all the splurging going on I hope they have at least educational funds for all the 8 children.

25th May, 2009 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

It is more than $500, I think with tax refunds and so forth it will be much more per year, I think she even gets something like $8,000 in tax rebates just for switching to solar. Keep in mind the size of house and the number of users, BUT you are right, she did not look much interested, however as was said before you can't really tell what is the truth in these things.

28th May, 2009 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Jon wants to cut the show but guess what just because things aren't going right for you doesn't mean you get to bail. I feel sorry for their kids. Putting them on show like that and displaying them like guinea pigs just so the parents can make money.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2009 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 3

I believe the JB is correct that the only thing we all are really seeing is what the producers what us to see because they know what will sell and what will produce the greatest number of viewers. I think we are not seeing the true story and everything is just a big set up from the beginning.

29th May, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

More "dirt" coming up. You have to wonder, are all these people lying? They ALL say the same thing: She is a lunatic and what you see in the show is exactly how she is. Her former co-workers said that's exactly how things are and now the former boss of Jon is saying the same thing! He is saying that Kate used to give Jon $5 in "allowance" every day and if he spent more than that, she would go to his job and make a scene. She also returned a car that was donated to her by a friend of Jon's father just because she hated the color. She never thanked the person.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- According to a new report in US Weekly, Kate Gosselin of TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus Eight," used to give husband Jon only five dollars to spend each day.
ADVERTISEMENT

"She used to give him only $5 to spend, and if he was out and needed more money, she would give him hell," Jon's former employer at Style Craft Corp, David Rothermel, told the mag.

According to Rothermel, Kate would even come to the office to complain to Jon in person during her pregnancy with the sextuplets.

"She came in raising hell because Jon's father was supposed to bring her lunch and he was late," Rothermel recalled. "She got up out of bed rest to come in and yell at anyone who would listen!"

Another source close to Jon claims that Kate traded in a car that was donated to the family by a friend of Jon's father because of the color.

"She never thanked him," the source claimed. "She traded it in because she hated the color burgundy."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,