Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 21 of 26

IF her getting naked is for the kids then - Page 21 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Apr, 2010 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2010 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 21

I am glad that I have not watched any of their shows. I am happy to announce that I do not plan to ever watch any of their shows. I am finding it funny that these two can cause so much drama in their lives that we get to see it on all the news stations. I wonder if any of that $21,000 a month will be going to therapy for the children?

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2010 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

The kids are the most mature ones of the whole lot of them! Just wait until these 2 are in a nice old folks home. I can see it now...

OHH...kid no 5, I forgot your name...why don't come and see me more often?

Mom/Dad, I am working hard to provide this nice assisted living for you. I go to work for you. I just don't have the time...

But all I want is to see you. I don't need this fancy old folks home!

Mom/Dad, I want you to have the best. Aren't the nannies...Ooops...I mean nurses taking good care of you? I am doing all this for YOU! I will see you next season...BYE...BYE.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

laugh.gif I almost choked on my gatorade thanks to that post Vincento.

Yeah the kids act way more responsible than the adults. If I was one of the kids I would place both in the same room at the cheapest run nursing home I could find.

14th Apr, 2010 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Kate and Jon

Check the front of Us Weekly issue 19 April 2010 featuring Kate, she doesn't look very happy:

Jon & Kate Plus 8
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Hover)

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Kate and Jon

Now to make her even more of a candidate for mom of the year. Recent reports have said that Kate has asked Playboy to allow her to pose for them. I personally think that just makes her a tramp. I have not been able to verify if this is actually the truth but I heard it this morning on the way to work.

15th Apr, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Well, according to E! Online, they asked Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner about Kate posing for Playboy and he said "No, No!" and he even said that he does not understand why she is in Dancing with the Stars because she is not a celebrity.

Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 21

But there was another contestant that posed for playboy! Actually there were more than one, but she is idolizing one of them. If playboy turns her down, look forward to a Kate sex tape to hit the internet.

Her getting naked is all for the kids...relax!

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2010 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 21

IF her getting naked is for the kids then I am glad that I do nt have to see that tramp naked. I hope that her children understand it when they see it.

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,