Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 23 of 26

There were reports that indicated she had - Page 23 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jun, 2010 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2010 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 23

OK! Magazine - 28 June 2010 features Kate Gosseilin front cover:

Jon & Kate Plus 8
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Kate and Jon

I find it interesting that she said she was not controlling and now it is in writing that she is going to stop her controlling ways.

I wonder if this new man has been in her life a lot longer than she is willing to admit.

23rd Jun, 2010 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It has to be the new hair dew. That hedgehog look was just a antenna for negative waves!

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Page 23 Kate and Jon

Name: Lisa

Comments: What do people see in Kate Gosseilin that I don't? She is an average woman with eight kids six of which she had implanted in her. Where is the million dollar celebrity status in that? Then everyone complains about Octo-momma.

24th Jun, 2010 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

It's her personality, people love drama and nothing was more entertaining for people than to see her treat the husband like a dog and the guy taking it all.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8

I have to agree with Lisa. I still do not see what every one loves about her. I think child services should come in and take the kids for the parents are not raising them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2010 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 23

Well, it seems like Kate will have a boyfriend very soon. The way Jake looks and Jon looks are quite similar, no? laugh.gif But come on...who said everything is about looks anyway?

international QUOTE
"The Bachelor" star Jake Pavelka and fiance Vienna Girardi broke up this week after seven months of unwedded non-bliss. Vienna is moving on with ABC Family's "Greek" hottie Gregory Michael, and FOX411.com has learned Jake may be calling America's most famous mother of eight.

Yep, we're talking about Kate Gosselin.

A friend of the former couple tells FOX411.com that Jake liked Kate so much during his time on "Dancing with the Stars," she may be hearing from the hunky pilot for a date now that both of them are single.

"Jake adored Kate on 'Dancing with the Stars' and spoke very highly of her to Vienna," the pal said. "It's never easy to hear your man talking about another woman. During 'DWTS,' Vienna and Jake were having some problems already and Jake would gush about Kate! He really liked her, respected her and looked up to her. Jake was always talking about Kate and the two of them had super friendly chemistry on set."

So while the other men on the set were busy avoiding Kate, Jake was doing just the opposite. "Jake was the one man at 'DWTS' that seemed to understand Kate and he accepted her as she was," said our insider. "He liked her and was never bothered by her while all the other guys would avoid her....

Jon & Kate Plus 8
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Hover)

26th Jun, 2010 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 23

There were reports that indicated she had a boob job done last year and if you see the pictures of her before and the ones of last year, it is clearly shown however one would think that she would at least get a PROPER surgeon to deal with botox. Yep, she clearly had botox as well and it was NOT done properly. In the link provided, there are pics.

Source 3

Of course, everything is for the kids. rolleyes.gif

+  « First of 26 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,