Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 24 of 26

Well I can say that I am not surprised that - Page 24 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jul, 2010 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
28th Jun, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 24

Exactly, the kids come first. If junior needs a school book, mommy gets a surgeon that finished in the lower 50% of his graduating class for her boob job. If missy needs a book bag, mommy gets botox from some "guy" that calks bathtubs for a living.

As hard as she is trying to cling to anything that keeps her in the lens of a camera, it wont be surprising to see her fingernails stuck to the Hollywood sign before she finally fades from existence.

Actually, I would love to see the kids file a class action lawsuit against both their parents and make a reality show about nailing their MIA self obsessed parents.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

The kids are still young and they're bribed with trips, toys and snacks. So long a all that keeps coming in who ares what mom or dad does right? At some point its not going to work anymore like just before they're teens and then all hell will brake loose. Idoubt Kate will last that long though. What's her ex doing now anyway? Maybe he should start up his own reality show "Life Without Kate or the Eight".

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

One can only hope that kate sees the errors of her high life and actually thinks about her kids. I guess as long as the nannies are doing their job she has no worries. I wonder what sort of scandal will break out when Kate goes home and says "come to mommy" and the kids run to their nannies? I am sure she will want them all fired for brain washing her precious children whom she does not see often at all.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2010 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Kate and Jon

OK! Magazine - 12 July 2010 features Kate Gosselin weight loss:

Jon & Kate Plus 8
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Hover)

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2010 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

Kate Plus 8 - Kate returns with the kids! Join Kate and the kids on new adventures - from activities at home to exciting field trips, experience all the fun with the family. The first special will go along on an exciting surprise trip to celebrate the sextuplets" 6th birthday!

Jon & Kate Plus 8
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Hover)

10th Jul, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Who in the world would watch this woman again? Now, without Jon who she will turn to screaming and name calling? Hope is not the kids!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2010 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 24

Knowing all there is to know about motherhood and being the perfect parent, I am sure that a "fun" part of the new show will be how Kate goes through nannies. It will be like the strange "new" ensign on Star Trek that you just know will be killed by the alien force de jour before he can beam-up. However, now it will be the new nanny of the week that gets fired at the end of every show as Kate reams her out for doing something wrong and giving the viewing audience a lesson on motherhood and parenting. It will be quiet touching!

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 24

Well I can say that I am not surprised that the show must go on. How else is she (Kate) going to be able to keep affording to spend $10,000 a week on a new hair style. How else is going to be able to afford to feed her kids? How else is she going to be able to afford the taxes and mortgage on that huge paid for home? This is getting to be such a soap opera. I am glad I will not tune in to see what happens.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,