Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 25 of 26

It seems like Kate is afraid to get a real - Page 25 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Apr, 2011 - 12:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
24th Nov, 2010 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 25

We all knew that Kate and Jon's kids will at one moment explode with anger about the whole situation but I suppose we all thought it will be when they become teens or even pre-teens...

Well, two of the sextuplets who are only 6 years old were expelled from the exclusive private school where they attend, apparently over allegations of violence and bullying.

Source 2

Source 4

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

What can be more funny than seeing Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin together CAMPING in Alaska? laugh.gif Anyhow, apparently both of them were filming their respective reality shows when the Gosselins were invited to camp with the Palins however Kate was not able to handle it at all, it was raining and even though everybody was having a great time she was miserable:

international QUOTE
"I don't see a table, I don't see utensils, I don't see hand-cleansing materials," she whimpers. "This is not ideal conditions. I am freezing to the bone, I have 19 layers on, my hands are frigid. I held it together as long as I could and I'm done now!"

She gathers up her children and, mere hours after their arrival, they have eaten and run.

Fortunately, Sarah knows the show must go on. Minus the Gosselins, she settles the crowd down for the night.

"Well, I thought we were gonna go camping with the Gosselins," she says when it's all over, full of glossy good cheer. "Turned out, we didn't. We had lunch with them on a sand bar."

Source 5

Read more: Source 1

20th Jan, 2011 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think Jon read all the things Vincenzo said on this thread and decided to take a 9 to 5 job as sales and marketing representative for Global Green Property Service. He gets a regular salary. Now Kate by the other hand is putting the kids to work on the reality show and making US$250,000 per episode.

Source 9

21st Jan, 2011 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Page 25 Kate and Jon

I just read where Jon has already quit that job (update on the link from LDS). Nice filler for that resume for sure!

Kate's ratings have been in decline for a while now. Those days of quarter million per show are going to end pretty soon. She is getting paid like the public still cares about the status of their marriage. Well, unfortunately for her, that novelty has worn off. I will be surprised if she makes it through this season, but totally shocked if she gets another season.

The bad news will be that for all the money made, I will not be surprised to see that it has all been spent or nearly spent when the lifestyles of the parents don't match the income. Hopefully, money was forceably put aside for the kids' educations as they should at least get something for their quasi abuse.

21st Jan, 2011 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

international QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 20-Jan 11, 9:57 PM)
I just read where Jon has already quit that job (update on the link from LDS). Nice filler for that resume for sure!

Wow, that was fast! Did you read or hear the reasons for him quitting the job? Maybe he got something more profitable to support his many girlfriends?

21st Jan, 2011 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

As per the excuse about all the behaviour from both parents, it is for the kids according to the story.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 25

Oh I know and probably the whole world knows that the so called parents of these kids did all this for their own fame and used the kids as a way to make a lot of money that they have blown. Now the kids will have to grow up being more in the public eye to see if they are going to behave as bad as their parents did.

5th Apr, 2011 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 25

It seems like Kate is afraid to get a real job. Really? How shocking! rolleyes.gif If her ratings continue going down, this will be probably the last season.

international QUOTE
TLC is offering up all new episodes of 'Kate Plus 8' starting tonight. And although the new season pulls out all the stops, including taking Kate Gosselin and her kids to Australia for the premiere, insiders tell me that everyone, especially Kate, is worried that she might not receive a warm welcome back.

"This season Kate has been told to bring her A-game," a TV producer tells me. "If her ratings drop to the 1 million mark this will be her last season, and then Kate would have to get a real job."

An insider assures me the new 'Kate Plus 8' episodes pack the goods: "You are going to see Kate spend another night camping, but this time without Sarah Palin. You will see her explore Sydney, meet with aboriginals and even swim with sharks in an attempt to win back viewers." Source 7

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,